You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Axl Interview w Korean Newspaper (Unconfirmed)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I've got lot of mails from Korean fans via Myspace and the hompage

That screams fake since there is no way to contact GNR through there homepage sad Would like it to be real though

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
russtcb wrote:

A lot of fans want reunion of original members.

- It's not easy to make.

I think a better translation would be: - Tough shit.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

russtcb wrote:

- It's not easy to make. They're doing their own music now and I truly support their works.

Well that proves it's fake 16

If it's real the questions are shit, 'Do you like the new members?' WTF do they think he's going to say to that!?

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

For what it's worth, Babel Fish spits out roughly the same translation.  Though, if you can believe it, even crappier English than this one.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl as played by some Korean dude trying to get traffic for his website.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
russtcb wrote:

- It's not easy to make. They're doing their own music now and I truly support their works.

Well that proves it's fake 16

If it's real the questions are shit, 'Do you like the new members?' WTF do they think he's going to say to that!?

To me this proves that it is indeed fake but I do wish Axl would give answers like that concerning a reunion and the former members.  It really got on my nerves when Slash would always bash Axl and I remember that in 02, in the few interviews Axl did (well just one that I remember anyways) Axl wouldn't bash Slash and would just say that it didn't work out for whatever reason he would give, but always making sure to mention that he thought Slash was an amazing guitarist.  When he came out last year and called Slash a cancer and bashed him I thought it was childish.  And I'm no Slashite.  So really if Axl started giving answers like the one in this fake interview I think he'd get more respect.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So you want him to lie. 16

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:

So you want him to lie. 16

No I hope for him that he gets over that hatred.  Let it go.  He doesn't have to say a reunion is a possibility and so on.  Just say that they do their thing and that he wishes them the best.  Short answer and after a while he would get less questions about it and Slash and company would get less questions about it too.  Then you put the emphasis on the new members.  This bashing thing is old and childish.  Of course we know there is tension.  But you do not need to lay out your dirty laundry in public.  Slash lately has gone easy on the Axl bashing and I applaud that.  Seriously if Axl gave answers similar to this in this fake interview he'd get more respect.  By bashing Slash all the time it only gives journalists more reasons to ask about it cause they hope to get the most controversial statement.

Board footer