You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Robin's Guitar Stuff for Sale

monkeychow wrote:

http://myworld.ebay.com/robinfinckofficial

From Fortus' Facebook:

"All you guitar strummers out there might wanna check out some of Robin's old gear he's selling."

Lofton edit:

Hello everybody. The beginnings of a run of auctions are up. Please stop by if you like

*same link as above*

http://twitter.com/robinfincktwits

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Should have done this 10 years ago...except he should have sold all of it instead of some of it.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

buzzsaw wrote:

Should have done this 10 years ago...except he should have sold all of it instead of some of it.

Fuck off, ey? Pity he's not selling one of his Les Pauls - I love his tone. Not that I could afford one anyway!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'm gonna get one of his garbage bags

EDIT: dammit he's not selling them

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I want to buy his beard.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Fuck off, ey? Pity he's not selling one of his Les Pauls - I love his tone. Not that I could afford one anyway!

No, but you can fuck off anytime you want.  He's the worst guitarist in GnR ever.  EVER.  And there's beena a LOT of them.  He does not fit the band in any way, shape or form.  The music he's on only confimrs this.

Good day.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Pity he's not selling one of his Les Pauls - I love his tone. Not that I could afford one anyway!

there is one...currently @ $152.50 US...sounds damaged though, and there is no hardware on it

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robin-Finck-Gibson- … 27ad81d07e

F8C47282F9444292817B63C76133273E.jpg

Robin Finck-Gibson Les Paul-Custom 

Robin regards this item:
I really loved this guitar. It was a song specific piece in two very different environments. I played it on a song called 'Better' in one, 'Discipline' the other. I think I played it on the Fragility tour too, though I can't remember the song(s). The headstock looks terrible. It got 'dropped' and I don't know if it will ever be the same. I can't bare to see it like this. Someone take it away.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Fuck off, ey?

No, but you can fuck off anytime you want.

no more please...obviously there are very polarized views on Robin's playing, some people love it some people hate it, we all know who falls on what side of the fence lets not drag it all out again smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That's a bit negative sad

And I usually agree with you.

Board footer