You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: 29 years ago a music legend was taken away.

Stepvhen wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I hated Catcher in the Rye, and resented Holden as a character. But that's just me.

I'm not a fan of either musician but obviously both had huge impacts on music and will be remembered longer than any of us will live. So cheers to their memory, may they rest in peace, and a solemn salute to all their fans.

I stopped reading after the "I'm not a fan of either" part. In fact let me just go ahead and fix that post for ya

Communist China wrote:

I hated Catcher in the Rye, and resented Holden as a character. But that's just me.

I'm not a fan of either.

Fixed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Hmmm.... I don't have any recollection at all of Dime going on Lennon's death anniversary.

Anyways, Dime too. RIP, seemed like a great guy, and still an underrated guitar player.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Stepvhen wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I'm not a fan of either musician but obviously both had huge impacts on music and will be remembered longer than any of us will live. So cheers to their memory, may they rest in peace, and a solemn salute to all their fans.

I stopped reading after the "I'm not a fan of either" part. In fact let me just go ahead and fix that post for ya

Communist China wrote:

I'm not a fan of either.

Fixed

What would the point of that be? This a thread with some degree of mourning, I think to say simply that I didn't like them without also showing some respect would've been a dick move.

Board footer