You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: And the controversy starts!

Stepvhen wrote:

Dead Right he fucking should have killed one of them. GodI love this guy. Hes still  such a Legend

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

That's my boy smile

Seems like Axl isn't too interested in being around for rehearsals or sound checks. "real band" "collaborative project" my ass.

Still, good to see he's got the fire left in him. Maybe this'll get picked up by the larger media tomorrow. Maybe jim Rome or Entertainment tonight will have a joke or two to crack.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Really? You've found a way to mention that this isn't a "real Guns N' Roses" because Axl wasn't at sound check?

I assume you know that Axl was never at rehearsals with the original line up as well right?

RIR II!!

Hey i do wonder something though

how good of a crew could Axl get for this tour? I mean most experienced crews are out on huge tours...

Axl really doesn't have any reason to ever bitch about sound etc when he doesn't sound check.. maybe thats why in 2002, it always seems the vocals were buried.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

This story makes it sound like Axl is flying coach. Just imagine that for a second. LOL. I'm sure he's flying first class, but the mere fact that he's probably on a passenger plane is kind of embarrassing considering how big of a star he used to be. He sure has fallen a long way...

Sky Dog wrote:

yeah...I am sure you have direct access to Axl's net worth and flying habits. For fuck's sake....

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

yeah...I am sure you have direct access to Axl's net worth and flying habits. For fuck's sake....

What the hell? 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yes, one mulligan for tejastech08 lol

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Madagas is crabby like Axl. New tour is starting.

Oh, and by the way, if this really happened, i'm sure the papparazzi deserved it. I'm not even a celeb, and I want to beat all of those guys down. Very annoying, very rude, no class. Go get a real job.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

There are direct flights from LAX to Taipei?

Board footer