You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Axlin16 wrote:

Damn madagas... you're drunk quite a bit. 16

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

From @gunsnroses:

The Costa Rica show has been rescheduled for April 13th. Please note that the venue has changed.
ma, apr 12 07:25:41 from web

The new venue in Costa Rica is the Morera Soto Stadium in Alajuela (San Jose)
ma, apr 12 07:50:53 from web

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

On Monday 12th April 2010, @axlrose  said:

El Salvador ROCKED! The stadium felt like ancient Rome. Great crowd!! Unfortunately r show in Guatemala's been cancelled. Attempts to substitute Costa Rica ultimatley weren't successful which leaves 1 SHOW LEFT!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Which one's more up to date?

GNR's Twitter says the Costa Rica show is happening, Axl says it's not.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Costa Rica is not happening, neither is Guatemala

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Just checked the other thread. Thx for clearing that up.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:

U2 travels together in one jet but then again they are the exception to every rule imagineable when it comes to massively successful rock bands.

As for Axl he's just weird.

Your sense of irony does little to hide your true intent

Oh is that so Mr. Pretentious?  Please do tell what my true intent is since you're all knowing, all seeing and all douchey. Fact is you talk out your ass more than you even realize and you really have no idea what your point is here. You just like seeing your words in type.

MisterID mentioned most big bands travel seperately I pointed out one that doesn't. It's your fucking problem that it bugs you.

Easy there tiger. Bono wouldn't loose his temper on a forum, he's perfect in every way.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Dj ASHBAâ„¢
Guns N' Roses Central America Tour update: The previously announced rescheduled show in Costa Rica at La Guácima will unfortunately not happen. Next Show: April 15th - San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Roberto Clemente Coliseum. Sorry for the confusion, thank you for your patience and understanding. See ya @ the Show!!!!!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

bumblefoot

On Wednesday 14th April 2010, @bumblefoot said:

To the airline that lost my guitar, if you're reading this, please find it. I kinda need it. Thanks. Oh wait, you guys don't call it *losing* a guitar, you call it a 'property irregularity'. Make my fucking property 'regular' please. Thank you

bumblefoot

On Wednesday 14th April 2010, @bumblefoot said:

My guitar didn't make it onto the plane because we were late getting on our connecting flight to San Juan, almost missed the flight. The reason we were late was because the flight leaving El Salvador was delayed. The reason the flight leaving El Salvador was delayed was because a cargo plane *crash landed* behind us. They had to clear off the runway. Count your blessings. Had we been on *that* plane, the guitar would be the least of my concerns. (Update: guitar is supposed to be delivered to the hotel by this evening.) http://twitpic.com/1fkob1

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

"Property irregularlity"

WTF? 14

Board footer