You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

don't be confused lol last axl rose tweet was to cancel euro tour i think

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

No way in hell GN'R tour North America without an album to promote. No way in hell.

johndivney wrote:

u say that but.. they've done it before. nvr underestimate their stupidity/greed
if they can find away round Azoff n get Livenation/TM support there's prob no ultimate reason why they couldn't attempt another lame US tour w/o an album (& stretching logic they could just argue they had unfinished touring behind the '08 CD release)
hopefully(!) we get some more happenings around RIR/SA dates. i think tho the gigs are set in place & after them we'll hear no more from GnR til '12.. if even..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Yeah, you say it but they have done it again and again. This time it's no different. They will attract a medium crowd..prolly a little less than last time..and tour.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I just remembered why I don't post in the Guns section anymore.

Call me when they actually announce something/anything hmm

Sky Dog wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So wait.

Is there any truth at all to this?

just more bullshit

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

Yeah, you say it but they have done it again and again. This time it's no different. They will attract a medium crowd..prolly a little less than last time..and tour.

Totally different ball game this time. Label support has vanished, the U.S. has turned on Axl, and promoters are going to be VERY scared to take a risk on Guns considering Axl's late starts and the 2006 NA tour was lukewarmly received.

They'll get 4,000 people in 20,000 venues without a new single/album.

With that kind of attendence, any promoter worth a damn will pull the plug.

I'm telling you man, trust me on this. Us Americans don't fuck around with this shit like Europe and South America does. WE DEMAND A REASON.

Axl just playing the hits with fake GN'R ain't gonna get it done. 2011 is a whole different ball game than 2006. He's gonna have to bring something to the table, even if it's just an EP he recorded with DJ & Ron over the summer.

johndivney wrote:

poor GnRnews that kid is so proud of his horrid, rabid review of the belfast show (admittedly a mighty impressive gig)

if axl r del would just throw him a bone or a wink or any acknowledgement then it'll have been all worthwhile

Board footer