You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

Dj ASHBA
Ummm..."SINNING" wink pic.twitter.com/JiB38ejD
29 Oct
Ac6_eUACEAEikL4.jpg

Dj ASHBA™
What an amazing crowd in Orlando Florida last night! Thank you for the warm welcome! What a great way to launch the US Tour!! Miami Florida here we come!!!! See you all tonight!!!
29 Oct

Guns N' Roses
Good MORNING - MR. HAMILTON ONTARIO and @HECFI_fans! Tix for Nov 28 at Copps Coliseum open up to General Public TODAY! bit.ly/gnr2011ham
29 Oct
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004758D0329534

Guns N' Roses
@bumblefoot working while on the road to Miami for tonight's show @AAarena #MiamiRoses twitpic.com/77rr7u
29 Oct
436315530.jpg

Bumblefoot
Gone through a few thousand fonts in the last few days trying to find the right one for @pocmexico's logo. Something rock/metal but still feminine, like the 'ithornet' font... http://www.dafont.com/ithornet.font?text=POC&psize=l ...but that doesn't require a license for a font. Any artists out there wanna send me their best 'Poc' letter design?
29 Oct
http://www.dafont.com/ithornet.font?text=POC&psize=l

Guns N' Roses
Buenos Noches Trick OR Treaters! #MiamiRoses (@ American Airlines Arena w/ @nickychips) 4sq.com/v3meKE
21 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
Good to see all the beautiful people dressing up at Miami's @AAarena including KISS's Paul Stanley haha #MiamiRoses twitpic.com/77yr9k
20 hours ago
436642184.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Chinese Democracy starting things off @AAarena #MiamiRoses twitpic.com/7802ln
19 hours ago  (Video)
http://twitpic.com/7802ln

Guns N' Roses
Chinese Democracy starting things off @AAarena #MiamiRoses twitpic.com/7802ln fb.me/Q6lRncik
19 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
ESTRANGED @bumblefoot twitpic.com/780nha
19 hours ago
436730590.jpg

Guns N' Roses
RIFF RAFF @axlrose @DjASHBA twitpic.com/780qwx
18 hours ago
436735041.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Trick or Treat taste of LIVE AND LET DIE #MiamiRoses twitpic.com/781bmn
18 hours ago (Video)
http://twitpic.com/781bmn

Guns N' Roses
NOVEMBER RAIN #MiamiRoses w/ @axlrose twitpic.com/781rl8
17 hours ago
436782572.jpg

Guns N' Roses
NIGHTTRAIN Love that stuff #MiamiRoses @richardfortus twitpic.com/7827uj
17 hours ago
436803643.jpg

Guns N' Roses
MADAGASCAR @DizzyReed twitpic.com/782dc4
17 hours ago
436810756.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Bonus round OUT TO GET ME @tommy_stinson twitpic.com/782fci
17 hours ago
436813362.jpg

Guns N' Roses
PATIENCE @DizzyReed #MiamiRoses twitpic.com/782iwg
17 hours ago
436817968.jpg
Perla Hudson
I'm back! U guys need to know i have 0 patience and I'm extremely technically challenged. I break phones regularly too. But I'm back!
17 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
BIG THANK YOU to all the AmericanAirlines Arena staff, trick or treaters and GN'R fans! We love you! #MiamiRoses
— with Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Dj ASHBA™, Chris Pitman, Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal and Richard Fortus.
16 hours ago (Video)
http://fb.me/1aKoT8EGm

Guns N' Roses
"@EddieTrunk: Knocked back some Mountain Dew. We are ready to rock. New life! Ready to interview everyone!" Let’s do it!
14 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
Thanks to @EddieTrunk and the @vh1 crew for their "Patience" and taking the time to chat. twitpic.com/785i3z
13 hours ago
436956911.jpg
Dj ASHBA
"@EddieTrunk: Here's a shot of @axlrose DJ Ashba @realdonjamieson & @Mrjimflorentine Thanks Axl for the interview. pic.twitter.com/76WJphYo" thx
10 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
That's. a wrap. THANKS to everyone who helped promote the show here in Miami and make it a great night for... fb.me/1dRvskmcP
13 hours ago

Dj ASHBA
Special thx to Eddie Trunk, host of That Metal Show. Guns N' Roses 1 hour exclusive interview with VH1. It will... fb.me/Y8VpyUJ1
5 hours ago

Bumblefoot
Hola Spanish speaking folks!!! Vote for @pocmexico song "Rock N Roll Baby" at mtvdemo.ourstage.com/pocmexico (produced by @bumblefoot of @gunsnroses)
4 hours ago

Dj ASHBA
Heading to South Carolina!!! Miami was insane last night!!!
2 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
Bye Bye Rainy Miami Beach.. Spartanburg! we're rolling your way. (@ Miami Beach) 4sq.com/syyUnJ
51 minutes ago
GNR_halloween_poster450.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That Halloween-themed poster is pretty cool. 9

jamester

jamester wrote:

Ashbanews  ☠ Patricia Brito ☠
Dj Ashba - "Mi Amor" (FULL HD) youtube.com/watch?v=N83izL… via

Dj ASHBA
Guns N' Roses in South Carolina! Who's going?? I wanna hear from ya!!!
16 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
A leaving Miami Beach gracias to @mrlipsync Tommy Lipnick and the crew at Morgans Hotel Group for the shelter. Rolling up now to Greenville: Guns N' Roses LIVE with Buckcherry in Greenville, SC USA. Who thinks we should have some kind of best costume contest for the show?
15 hours ago

Bumblefoot
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gnrtour/6296209793/
bbf_orlando111028
Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal / Guns N' Roses
October 28th Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
15 hours ago

Dj ASHBA
H-A-P-P-Y---H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N
12 hours ago

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

From Fernando's twitter:

@FLebeis: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=165441

"An insider from the GUNS N' ROSES management has informed BLABBERMOUTH.NET that the band's lead singer, Axl Rose, has been battling bronchitis and the so-called Montezuma's Revenge for the past couple of weeks. Despite this, he continues to play three-hour shows with the group, which is scheduled to perform at the Bi-Lo Center Arena in Greenville, South Carolina tonight (Monday, October 31).

As previously reported, Rose gave an hour-long interview to VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show" yesterday (Sunday, October 30) — a couple of hours after the band's headlining performance at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. The chat will air on November 11 as part of VH1's "National Metal Day" (11-11-11).

Rose gave a rare interview — his first in-person one with a print publication in 14 years — in December 2010 with the United Arab Emirates outlet Gulf News. Rose granted the interview prior to the band's gig in Abu Dhabi.

"Chinese Democracy", the 2008 album released by the current edition of GUNS N' ROSES after a 15-year wait, was officially certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009 for shipments in the United States in excess of one million copies.

Aside from Billboard and Spinner interviews and answering a number of fan questions at a GUNS N' ROSES message board, Rose has done no promotion of any kind for "Chinese Democracy".

GUNS N' ROSES kicked off its first U.S. tour since 2006 on October 28 in Orlando, Florida."

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He should get it more often. It apparently gives him more rasp. 16

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
Looks like its gonna be good spooky night tonight! GunsNGhosts (@ BI-LO Center w/ 36 others) 4sq.com/rUQKvQ
21 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
Good evening GREENVILLE GOBLINS GHOULS and GHOSTS - did you bring your tricks and treats? we've got fun and games. #GunsNGhosts
20 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
I posted 15 photos on Facebook in the album "Miami, FL October 29, 2011" fb.me/1jJnkvXOm
20 hours ago

Dj ASHBA
Boo! I'm gonna eat you! fb.me/BYkwrZaR
20 hours ago
295955_10150351396967475_208130482474_8355830_342206053_n.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Its gonna get crazy here tonight #HappyHalloween #GunsNGhost twitpic.com/7952mt
20 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
It's Halloween in the Jungle Time #GunsNGhosts twitpic.com/795a5t
20 hours ago
438626225.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Just a whole lot of RIFF RAFF going on right now at BILO Center #GunsNGhosts fb.me/13KjKfN2b
19 hours ago
381958_10150380559358069_10901008068_8281070_328238716_n.jpg

Guns N' Roses
They're all innocent! @axlrose @bumblefoot @tommy_stinson twitpic.com/7969fg
19 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
My Generation @tommy_stinson @richardfortus #GunsNGhosts twitpic.com/796be2
19 hours ago
438674474.jpg

Guns N' Roses
STREET OF DREAMS @bumblefoot @DizzyReed @richardfortus #GunsNGhosts twitpic.com/796ftn
19 hours ago
438680219.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Trick or treat http::/justin.tv/gnrnow #GunsNGhosts @axlrose
18 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
It's time to get ROSIE #GunsNGhosts
18 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
Here we go one last time tonight #GunsNGhosts justin.tv/gnrnow
18 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
MADAGASCAR @axlrose @richardfortus twitpic.com/797cop
17 hours ago
438722809.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Chris Pittman on SHACKLER'S REVENGE twitpic.com/797ela
17 hours ago
438725278.jpg

Guns N' Roses
Frank Ferrer taking us down to the PARADISE CITY twitpic.com/797kfz
17 hours ago

richardfortus
The new Compulsions LP 'Beat The Devil' will be on sale at iTunes one week from today (Tues, Nov. 8) featuring... fb.me/1e9d2zkGZ
11 hours ago

SW Reverb
Yeah! Guns N' Roses playing KeyArena Dec. 16, 26 years after trying to burn down a Seattle club. bit.ly/ttjBV6
7 hours ago
SW Reverb
Guns N' Roses is coming to Seattle! bit.ly/ttjBV6
4 hours ago

Bumblefoot
Good morning (afternooon) Atlanta!!
5 hours ago

Bumblefoot
Backstage before the show last night....... twitpic.com/79gneu
4 hours ago
439156614.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1320191304&Signature=3KtvQAO6u2rHSLRwz%2FdnNrAZDgk%3D

Bumblefoot
And a slightly different look, haha.... twitpic.com/79grzs twitpic.com/79gsmm
4 hours ago
439163374.jpg

Dj ASHBA
Guns N' Roses - Atlanta Georgia - who's coming??? I hope to met all of ya's!!!
1 hour ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Dj ASHBA
Only this month! Get your copy of "This Is Gonna Hurt" for $5 on Amazon now:..
aol.it/sixxamguitar fb.me/18UVns3yJ
1 hour ago
http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/11/01/sixxam-guitar/
Win a Sixx:A.M. Signed Guitar!
guitar-prize.jpg
This past summer, modern-rockers Sixx:A.M. unleashed their second studio album, 'This Is Gonna Hurt.' The 11-song collection delivered more of the dark and infectious songwriting of bassist Nikki Sixx, guitarist-vocalist James Michael and guitarist DJ Ashba. The album's first single, 'Lies of the Beautiful People,' scored Sixx:A.M. a number one slot on the Billboard Active Rock chart in July. Now the band has teamed up with Noisecreep to give our readers a chance to win one Epiphone Les Paul Studio guitar signed by Sixx, Michael and Ashba! Read on for simple context rules to win.

Giveaway rules: Starting today, enter to win by following @Noisecreep  and tweeting @Noisecreep to tell us why you should win the guitar. Important: Include #thisisgonnahurt hashtag at the end. We'll DM the winner next Monday, Nov. 8th. Don't forget to read the official rules.
http://www.noisecreep.com/signed-nikki- … way-rules/

Bumblefoot
2 hour workout at the gym - needed that.
1 hour ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
Thanks to GeorgiaFanofRock for the kind words, we look to do it again tomorrow, umm later today:) fb.me/JFRINONc
7 hours ago
http://reviews.ticketmaster.com/7171/73 … D=25375374
Amway Center @
- Orlando @
, FL @
- Fri, Oct 28, 2011 @
Posted 10/30/2011
by GeorgiaFanofRock
I've seen many great rock concerts (1970s - 2000s). I believe this Guns N' Roses concert tops them all. THREE straight hours of jaw-dropping performance. Great stage show. Exceeded our expectations many times over. Yes, they were a bit slow getting on stage, but the wait was well worth it . Just bought tickets for the Atlanta Nov 2nd show. For us, it's a must-see (again) NOW !

Dj ASHBA
Atlanta Georgia........Were here smile
3 hours ago

Tommy Stinson
What the hell is there to do at 7am in Atlanta. Damn i wish i could go back to sleep. Maybe i'll just fix the hotwheels track. hmmmmm
2 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
13 more hours on the bus to Houston. Shit, just hit a fk'n deer...
17 hours ago

Dj ASHBA™
What an amazing crowd tonight in Atlanta Georgia!! Heading to Houston Texas, 15 hour bus drive and we just hit a deer with the tour bus. Much love guys!!

Bumblefoot
We're hangin' on the tour bus.... livestream.com/bumblefoot
17 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
@"@bumblefoot We're hangin' on the tour bus.... livestream.com/bumblefoot" w/ @DjASHBA a Goose, a Kat and a ThunderChucker

Dj ASHBA
Question: Has anyone figured out what the voice at the beginning of Mi Amor is saying?
14 hours ago
Guns N' Roses
a little insight with Mr. Dizzy Reed bit.ly/smlnvc Thanks to Ultimate Classic Rock and Hello Houston! fb.me/1jGdSIw4q
9 hours ago
Matthew Wilkening of Ultimate Classic Rock recently conducted an interview with GUNS N' ROSES keyboardist Dizzy Reed. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Ultimate Classic Rock: Do you think too much attention is paid to when your shows start, or how long it takes you to release an album? Isn't it a little silly to talk about stuff like that so much?

Dizzy: As a matter of fact, I never thought about it, but yeah, it is silly. It's a rock and roll concert, for Christ's sake! I would think we get more than our share of that, certainly. But yeah, (music) is supposed to be inspired by creativity and good things in life, and having a good time.

Ultimate Classic Rock: So, we can maybe expect to hear some new GUNS N' ROSES music soon?

Dizzy: Hopefully, that's the plan. But right now, we're out there rocking "Chinese Democracy" and some of the older classic songs, maybe some new surprises, and that's that. But I know there's always something brewing. There should be some new music coming out at some point, for sure.

Ultimate Classic Rock: You've been in GUNS N' ROSES for over 20 years now, what were the common musical influences that drew you and Axl [Rose, GN'R lead singer] together?

Dizzy: I think we're both children of the '70s. We just grew up listening to a lot of the same stuff on the radio. Things aren't like that now. Whatever city you were in had maybe two, maybe three rock stations and that's what you listened to, that's all you got. That being said, to me there was just a lot of great, great music that came out of that time. Anybody that sort of came up around the same time that we did had the same taste too. At least, people that I would choose to hang out and play music with! You just kind of gravitate together, move in the same direction.

Ultimate Classic Rock: Would it be safe to assume given how you're a keyboardist, that Elton John was a big shared influence between you and Axl?

Dizzy: (Jokingly) Who? Who's Elton John? No, of course, Elton John. He's one of the best ever, in my opinion. That's probably why he invited him to play with us that one time, at the (1992) MTV VMAs. I forgot about that 'till just now. That was cool.

Read the entire interview from Ultimate Classic Rock.

Bumblefoot (@bumblefoot)
Posted Thursday 3rd November 2011 from Twitlonger
From Suzanne Price << The @gunsnroses Guitar which Ron @bumblefoot  Thal kindly had signed by the current line up has been auctioned for £671! Claire House Children's Hospice will receive 50% of the monies raised, this will enable the hospice to buy much needed music tuition books and sheet music, plus help them create a library full of tuition books for all instruments. The remaining 50% will be put to good use at a hospice/hospices in the South of England. A HUGE thank you to Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal for his kind help in making this happen. yikes) >>

Dj ASHBA
Answer: I wrote Mi Amor about my guitar. The voice is in Spanish at the beginning, she says: "You are my true... fb.me/1ekKQj9yl
6 hours ago

Dj ASHBA
Guns N' Roses - Houston Texas!!! Who's coming?
4 hours

Bumblefoot
Who wants a free pair of @gunsnroses tickets to tomorrow night's Houston show??
2 hours ago

Bumblefoot
OK, who *that can actually get to the Houston show tomorrow* would like a free pair of @gunsnroses tix to tomorrow night's Houston show? smile
1 hour ago

Bumblefoot
Dinner & debauchery w my GNR peoples.....
14 minutes ago

Board footer