You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
Today is 11/11/11 a.k.a Veterans Day in U.S.A. Here's a flashback/salute to our veterans by @DjASHBA bit.ly/uuflN9 #NationalMetalDay
5 hours ago

Eddie Trunk
Just to be clear folks, tonight's @axlrose @gunsnroses show is on VH1 CLASSIC, not VH1. Totally different channel. 11PM/10C, hope you enjoy
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by @gunsnroses

Bumblefoot
Clooney understands. today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45257441/ns…
2 hours ago
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45257441/ … r10zvJK6ok

Bumblefoot
Let's all tweet our warmest wishes to the Veterans and their families for all they've sacrificed for us smile Thank you & God bless smile
1 hour ago

Dj ASHBA
A very special thank you to each n' everyone of the 100,000 that clicked like on my page!!! Much love~~ fb.me/180v1xSJb
1 hour ago

Guns N' Roses
Salt Lake City pre-sale is NOW! - bit.ly/gnr2011slc - The password is GnR2011 #GetSome
1 hour ago

Guns N' Roses
Pics post from last Saturday on @Facebook in Dallas - facebook.com/media/set/?set…
28 minutes ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
Looks like some tech savvy folks have youtube'd the interview with THAT METAL SHOW if you care to search and voyeur... Interested in what you thought IF you saw the show. Gracias

Bumblefoot
And now for something completely different........
shapeimage_2.png

Bumblefoot
Clip from That Metal Show tonight...GN'R That Metal Show part 1

Guns N' Roses
That was clearly a vicious rumor. Our apologies. Will get u info on replays and international access as we get it.
3 hours ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guns N' Roses
Heads up fans Rumor has it u can watch VH1classic on line here
http://livetvcafe.net/video/B9AHYKUXGDG3/VH1-Classic

VH1 Classic
Season premiere of That Metal Show with @gunsnroses frontman @AxlRose in FIVE MIN at 11/10c! @EddieTrunk
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by @gunsnroses

Guns N' Roses
looking forward to some good times in the heartland.

Bumblefoot
Hey all, check out the song "Rock N' Roll Baby" from the upcoming @pocmexico album 'Rise Above' twitmusic.com/songs/xfk21 big_smile
7 hours ago

http://twitmusic.com/songs/xfk21

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

DJ posted this link to an radio interview he recently did.  The questions and answers are also transcribed on the site.

http://banana1015.com/guitarist-dj-ashb … interview/

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
Going down tonight in KC, MO at the Sprint Center #omgKC

Dj ASHBA
I've got an Axe to grind! Good Morning!! Guns N' Roses - Kansas City - Tonight!!! Who's coming???

Eddie Trunk
@axlrose @gunsnroses interview replays today at 1 & 11PM, 3AM on VH1 Classic if you missed it. Thanks all for the killer response!
7 hours ago

Guns N' Roses
Check out Richard Fortus and Frank Ferrer of Guns N' Roses on the new album "Beat The Devil" from The Compulsions

Tommy Stinson
I'll be doing a free instore Tuesday 11/15 @ 4PM Reckless in Wicker Park. Chicago. Bring your sharpies ,iphones, snorkels, baskets,cookies!
6 hours ago

Tommy Stinson
I'm calling into Howard 101 on Sirius/XM today around 5:25p (EST) or so

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
digital1073.com ..... interview with @pocmexico and @bumblefoot in 5 minutes........! (en espanol)
11 minutes ago

edit  update

Bumblefoot
digital1073.com is all Spanish, so they're getting an English/Spanish translator so I can chat with them in *one hour* smile
5 minutes ago
http://www.digital1073.com/

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Bumblefoot
I'm one conversation away from quitting this. Let's see if it happens. smile

Quitting what I wonder...????

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

There's another twitter post he made after that. I really hope he doesn't, Rons been great for this band and it's terrible that he is physically in so much pain, just as Things look up for GN'R too.

Bumblefoot
All good for tonight Need drugs. Can't physically or mentally deal with the fucking pain & everyone trying to save me from myself.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I hate for anyone to be in pain. Especially a good guy like Ron.

But if BBF left G&R, I would be heartened.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ron looks like he's in ALOT of pain at these shows.

If he needs actual Opioids and not that lightweight over-the-counter NSAID shit... I don't blame him.

Give him the script, stop being a dick...

I'd rather him Slash-up than to leave the band

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

I wonder what's coming!? I'm assuming it's GNR related...

From Fernando's twitter:

@FLebeis: Good Morning, afternoon and evening to all... This upcoming week seems to be bringing some great news!
wed, nov 23 12:01:29 from web

Board footer