You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

misterID wrote:

Yeah, you're right. I think all the memebrs have basically said that at some point. But it still kind of irritates me.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Eddie tweeted tonight that there is nothing to Nikki's GNR conspiracy, but I don't know what his conspiracy is.

AtariLegend wrote:

We have a big interview tonight!!!

Well there's not much to it, heck we might not even ask any questions at all during this interview!!!!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Well there's not much to it, heck we might not even ask any questions at all during this interview!!!!

"Wow man, you guys played for 3 hours...like...3 whole hours man. How do you do it?"

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Ron retweeted that Kat Benzova (just a fantastic name) last night.  She's been with the band for some time now, re-reading her tweets.  Nothing earth shattering, but in case anyone cares.

https://twitter.com/#!/KatBenzova

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, you're right. I think all the memebrs have basically said that at some point. But it still kind of irritates me.

Yeah but Nikki knows the real deal though, and Nikki's not afraid to call Axl out. And unlike Vince, I know Nikki could whip Axl's ass.

Nikki knows Axl has no immediate future plans for new material. And for as supportive as he is of DJ...

He probably looks at it as if you're gonna tour the hits, not have the actual GN'R up there.

I think that's why recently Axl's been playing as much, if not more CD songs than AFD songs each night. It's more representative of who they are today, plus Ron, Richard, Tommy, Frank, Dizzy & Chris were all apart of that album.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
faldor wrote:

Ron retweeted that Kat Benzova (just a fantastic name) last night.  She's been with the band for some time now, re-reading her tweets.  Nothing earth shattering, but in case anyone cares.

https://twitter.com/#!/KatBenzova

you know what? i saw her last night at the aftershow party...didnt talk to her though

misterID

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah but Nikki knows the real deal though, and Nikki's not afraid to call Axl out. And unlike Vince, I know Nikki could whip Axl's ass.

Nikki knows Axl has no immediate future plans for new material. And for as supportive as he is of DJ...

He probably looks at it as if you're gonna tour the hits, not have the actual GN'R up there.

I think that's why recently Axl's been playing as much, if not more CD songs than AFD songs each night. It's more representative of who they are today, plus Ron, Richard, Tommy, Frank, Dizzy & Chris were all apart of that album.

I think Nikki is just a douche, tbh. And is talking out of his ass. Is it one of those things like Trent was with Robin, a little jealous your guy is with someone else? Maybe, but Nikki has said stuff like this before, years ago, sans planning the whole reunion consiracy. I doubt his words are that deep or informed. I doubt he's that deep.

And the only thing Nikki can probably beat nowadays is his meat.

AtariLegend wrote:
Cramer wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

"Wow man, you guys played for 3 hours...like...3 whole hours man. How do you do it?"

When Slash was asked about the Hall Of Fame, he litterally only got to say 1 word before Ed, started talking and went right into the next question. Heck I'm, certainly not a reunionist, but that's pretty farcial.

The question about the new material to Axl was completely brushed aside by Eddy, who again started asking another question, mid reply by Axl.

Maybe it was the way the interviews were edited, but those guys looked they like they were more interested in getting those guys on the show than actually hearing the guys talk.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I'm wondering if the good news had something to do with GN'R's management's negotiating with the label about the next album? That was basically the only big thing that came out fo the TMS interview.

Board footer