You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

AtariLegend wrote:

Only 4 Tuesday's left in 2011!!!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, you're right. I think all the memebrs have basically said that at some point. But it still kind of irritates me.

Yeah but Nikki knows the real deal though, and Nikki's not afraid to call Axl out. And unlike Vince, I know Nikki could whip Axl's ass.

Nikki knows Axl has no immediate future plans for new material. And for as supportive as he is of DJ...

He probably looks at it as if you're gonna tour the hits, not have the actual GN'R up there.

I think that's why recently Axl's been playing as much, if not more CD songs than AFD songs each night. It's more representative of who they are today, plus Ron, Richard, Tommy, Frank, Dizzy & Chris were all apart of that album.

I think Nikki is just a douche, tbh. And is talking out of his ass. Is it one of those things like Trent was with Robin, a little jealous your guy is with someone else? Maybe, but Nikki has said stuff like this before, years ago, sans planning the whole reunion consiracy. I doubt his words are that deep or informed. I doubt he's that deep.

And the only thing Nikki can probably beat nowadays is his meat.

Nikki is in ALOT better position than even Axl Rose these days.

He's too busy counting his money to beat his meat.

Based on Axl's gutter trash groupies in that video the other day... I wouldn't throw stones.

BUT

I'm just saying that to be fair. If we're having to choose sides here, i'm obviously gonna chose to back Mr. Rose, and shit on Nikki Sixx.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

But my main point in that post was that Nikki is a DOUCHE!! 16

What skanky groupie vid? I must have missed it...

Lomax wrote:

Based on Axl's gutter trash groupies in that video the other day... I wouldn't throw stones.

What video is this?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It was that one where those Brazilian girls met him, and he was getting annoyed quick, and there was a line of chicks looking groupie, waiting to "meet" him, all looking a bit more lower-tier than Stephanie Seymour & Sasha Volvoka, and someone made the comment about how "you know Axl nailed all of them afterwards" or something like that.

It might've been Chicago.

And yes Nikki is a douche. But Axl's not far behind, if not in the lead. I like the guy but he is still Vince Neil, but with talent.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

@axlrose: I'd like to thank the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame and our fans. This is your victory.
thu, dec 08 08:14:03 from Twitter for iPhone

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

axlrose Axl Rose
pic.twitter.com/VBGGEWVb

AggJwlQCMAAkTB6.jpg

I don't think Axl would last too long with that company. 14

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl applied, they told him "they'd let him know" 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And yes Nikki is a douche. But Axl's not far behind, if not in the lead. I like the guy but he is still Vince Neil, but with talent.

every recent pic iv seen of axl partying featured him with seemingly classy chick/s.

so what if the groupies are low tier. thats y they are groupies.

is there any evidence that hes banging any of them?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
faldor wrote:

axlrose Axl Rose
pic.twitter.com/VBGGEWVb

https://p.twimg.com/AggJwlQCMAAkTB6.jpg

I don't think Axl would last too long with that company. 14

Haha belter!! 14

Board footer