You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl applied, they told him "they'd let him know" 16

There was a section for Axl to leave 3 references they could call about his punctuality.  Unfortunately, Axl was only able to fill in Kurt Loder's number 3 times 16

"Axl, we need to talk. Here at Benjamin Franklin we take pride in our work and our punctuality. Now I understand you do exemplary work, but reading the logs here. It says you had an appointment at 7 and you showed up around 9. I'm sorry, I just don't think this is going to work out Axl. We're going to have to let you go."

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Axl: "its 11 right now why dont we get on the bus and sip a drink? I'm sure we can work this out, what i'm doin is fine"

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You know I always laugh my ass off at Mr. Brownstone and the time frame in it.

Everytime the 11 thing comes around, I always smart ass go "yeah more like fuckin midnight"

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

@DuffMcKagan: Thanks @axlrose. My friend..... A really great couple o nights. Thank you Seattle and Vancouver. And.....good fuckin night!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

@DuffMcKagan: Thanks @axlrose. My friend..... A really great couple o nights. Thank you Seattle and Vancouver. And.....good fuckin night!

There was a tweet about Dust n' Bones as well. Can't remember if it was Duff's or Guns N' Roses. Maybe Loaded played Dust N' Bones or maybe Gn'R played it with Duff?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Cramer wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

We have a big interview tonight!!!

Well there's not much to it, heck we might not even ask any questions at all during this interview!!!!

"Wow man, you guys played for 3 hours...like...3 whole hours man. How do you do it?"

When Slash was asked about the Hall Of Fame, he litterally only got to say 1 word before Ed, started talking and went right into the next question. Heck I'm, certainly not a reunionist, but that's pretty farcial.

The question about the new material to Axl was completely brushed aside by Eddy, who again started asking another question, mid reply by Axl.

Maybe it was the way the interviews were edited, but those guys looked they like they were more interested in getting those guys on the show than actually hearing the guys talk.

Isn't that the norm? Everytime I listen to US rock stations and they bring someone in, they interupt all the time, everyone there. Not one fucking person can finish a goddamn sentence before some dork cracks a joke or runs into a new question. It's unlistenable.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

@axlrose: And so it went ... the ghost of no-shows past gets tossed out on his ass....

Good for him! And us...

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Indeed!

Board footer