You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

johndivney wrote:

the 5 + matt/diz will get awards & then the new guys'll play.
& slash & duff will take it on the chin.
izzy mightn't show up.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

too funny....immediately blaming Axl

Yeah, it is.  Not even a second thought that perhaps Slash may not want to play, or some other factor. 

Ali

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Yeah, it is.  Not even a second thought that perhaps Slash may not want to play, or some other factor. 

Ali

Yeah it is funny... because Axl was always positive about the reunion, always positive about the other guys, always said "any place, any time, because I love those guys", Axl has always remained upbeat and positive about it.

He would NEVER shitstain a reunion.

Not a chance at all that would happen.

Next witness counsel... roll

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Ali

Yeah it is funny... because Axl was always positive about the reunion, always positive about the other guys, always said "any place, any time, because I love those guys", Axl has always remained upbeat and positive about it.

I have to agree.  While it isn't for certain Axl would be the crux of a non-performance at the RNRHOF.  He has done close to nothing to lead people to not to blame him on such matters.  It could very well be someone else, and hell, it could easily be Slash.  But even if it was Slash, he'd spin the story against Axl and Axl would get the blame regardless.  You can't erase the reputation that's been built up for the last 20 years.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Ali

Where has Slash confirmed that he would want to play a few songs with Axl at the RRHOF?  I must have missed that roll

Ali

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Anyone seen Charlie Sheen's review of the GNR concert?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

@axlrose: Ok folks-the Birthday prank is over-whoever has Beta's phone kindly return it to her OR if you fear the wrath of Beta get it to Fernando Thx

Just the kind of info us fans are looking for...  roll

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Maybe Dan Druff took it as compensation for his missing motorbike.  Important stuff!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Ali wrote:

Where has Slash confirmed that he would want to play a few songs with Axl at the RRHOF?  I must have missed that roll

Ali

He hasn't directly...BUT...he has offered that he'd be willing to sort things out with Axl...

Slash in 2010:
"I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."

Slash in 2011:
"When I see footage of Guns N' Roses, I see that f---ing hunger and attitude. You could not f--- with those five guys. It was just raw. It was this lean, hungry thing on its way up. It was as sincere as any rock 'n' roll that I've ever heard, and I'm proud of that. The split between Axl and I was a quiet one. But because there was so much attention on the break-up - and are we going to get back together - it got built up into this monster that led to a kind of animosity that wasn't the focus for me. Neither one of us wants to be down each other's throats for no reason. At this point, I'm trying to put it to rest."

I'm not into taking sides, but this words are in stark contrast with Axl:

"What's clear is that one of the two of us will die before a reunion"

So i think you're swimming against the tide to try and pin this one on Slash.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer