You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

faldor wrote:

Eddie Trunk is at the GNR show tonight and just tweeted that there is a rumor that Steven Tyler will perform with the band. Sounds like an odd rumor, but would be cool if true.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
faldor wrote:

Eddie Trunk is at the GNR show tonight and just tweeted that there is a rumor that Steven Tyler will perform with the band. Sounds like an odd rumor, but would be cool if true.

Yeah, just saw that! If he does, it's gotta be for Mama Kin! Would be sweet!

@EddieTrunk: Hanging @ HOB in LA with lots of the local rock scene awaiting @gunsnroses to hit the stage. Rumor @IamStevenT will join the band. We'll see

And...they're off!!

@EddieTrunk: @gunsnroses hitting the stage exactly at Midnight at HOB LA to the song Chinese Democracy

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Eddie Trunk, our own personal TMZ!  smile

@EddieTrunk: Tons of people here. Just a few I see standing around me; Lisa Marie Presely, Dane Cook, Owen Wilson, @sebastianbach one of the Winklevoss'

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

End of US leg blues for Ron or something else?

Bumblefoot ‏ @bumblefoot

Thanks to @gunsnroses fans, band & crew for the great times smile Flying home in a few hours.... doctors & drugs, needles & knives. Goodbye.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its the end of this tour, I guess he's just going home for treatment before the European jaunt begins in a month.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Ali wrote:

Where has Slash confirmed that he would want to play a few songs with Axl at the RRHOF?  I must have missed that roll

Ali

He hasn't directly...BUT...he has offered that he'd be willing to sort things out with Axl...

Slash in 2010:
"I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."

Slash in 2011:
"When I see footage of Guns N' Roses, I see that f---ing hunger and attitude. You could not f--- with those five guys. It was just raw. It was this lean, hungry thing on its way up. It was as sincere as any rock 'n' roll that I've ever heard, and I'm proud of that. The split between Axl and I was a quiet one. But because there was so much attention on the break-up - and are we going to get back together - it got built up into this monster that led to a kind of animosity that wasn't the focus for me. Neither one of us wants to be down each other's throats for no reason. At this point, I'm trying to put it to rest."

I'm not into taking sides, but this words are in stark contrast with Axl:

"What's clear is that one of the two of us will die before a reunion"

So i think you're swimming against the tide to try and pin this one on Slash.

Not pinning anything on Slash. roll  Just saying Slash hasn't confirmed he is willing to play a few songs with the old lineup at the HOF.  Frankly, neither has Izzy.  So, to say any lack of a reunion at the induction ceremony must be due to Axl at this point given the information available is not factually accurate.

We don't even know if Izzy will be there.  Duff doesn't even know.  So, how can a reunion take place without all the original members even there?

Ali

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

None of this stuff we're talking about has to do with the statement I made to you Ali.

Stop diverting what I said.

Was Axl always positive about reuniting with the band?

Yes or no only sir.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

No.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

What?

Guns N' Roses ‏ @gunsnroses
Now taking guesses on when the riff rips on G N' R 2012 Tour of Europe, what you got? #TimeWillTell

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Am I just too stupid to understand what it is they're asking us to guess on...?  smile

Edit: apparently not! Thanx Faldor! Hehe!

Board footer