You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

James wrote:

I wish Axl would just unload CD II NIN/Beyonce style so a new chapter can begin. Even if its not a reunion just move forward already.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think he should too James!  And then he can record the 3 songs Slash started that Fortus was working on.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

12310595_10153780083028069_3812709584625071452_n.jpg?oh=59927d3d339bd23e624f19d7aa0eff60&oe=56F048FD

GNR posted this pic with some lyrics to Rhiad. I'd say nice hybrid of new and old, right?... :haha;

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-x … e=56F048FD

GNR posted this pic with some lyrics to Rhiad. I'd say nice hybrid of new and old, right?... :haha;

It's an old picture. Seen that back in 2006 if not before.

misterID

misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-x … e=56F048FD

It's an old picture. Seen that back in 2006 if not before.

It was before. PR Brown designed that logo, it was on his website, then removed, for the cover of a never released GNR Best Of double album. What was strange was the use of the Chinese era font and star mixed with the original logo for a beset of. I always thought it was a quiet pitch for the cover of CD. I might be wrong, but I don't think that logo has ever been officially used before.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Atari clearly didn't read your post ID and tried to one up you... Haha

AtariLegend wrote:

Not quite sure what you mean there Smoking.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Props to MSL, that logo was used on the 06 tour until they were sued and it was a very nasty. Still strange they would use it now.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I was about to say only time I remember it being unveiled was at the beginning of 06 tour. Where's the screenshot of that GH that was shelved?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

eh?

Board footer