You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

johndivney wrote:

if doc's gone (or was never really there in a full time capacity) it just shows how adrift GnR are of the bizness not to mention what must be the coma-like state of their relationship with geffen..

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

like i said .... they cant win no matter what they do

Thats bullshit.

They have sown the wind, and now reap the whirlwind.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I can't speak for others but this is my take on GNR\Axl.  What he just did with this twitter update is a couple weeks too late.  Seriously.  We got a twitter update and they claimed Axl's account was hacked.  Ok.  Well UPDATE US on when it is fixed and make it clear that the tour is on.  And that can be done via a proper website.  As for the Leeds show.  As soon as they knew Axl would play Axl should've updated people then.  NOT the other members.  They are irrelevant and that whether you all like it or not is Axl's fault.  Me if Ron (And I respect the shit out of Ron), Ashba or any other bandmembers say that the show is on it doesn't hold any water cause I know that they don't call the shots.  Axl does.  In a way yes at this point it is true that everything Axl does seems to be a no win but he painted himself in that corner.  We didn't.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

All I know is, I got chills watching the two links from DJ's twitter account.  They sounded awesome- Axl's voice was great, the mix was audible, they completely refreshed WTTJ (love the extra percussion).  Even TIL sounded awesome with DJ's better-fitting (imo) solo, and I'm not a huge fan of it in the live setlist.

The crowd looked pumped- sounds like a hugely positive show all around.  I hope they can now start producing something together and carry forward as a solidified band.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Olorin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

like i said .... they cant win no matter what they do

Thats bullshit.

They have sown the wind, and now reap the whirlwind.

fine whatever....i'm jsut saying that i dont, at present, see how they can get out of the duldrums so to speak...

they wont change for me you anybody, and peopel get more hostile as things go on...the albums out, the bands touring, we're getting some kind of updates from the band/axl ... what more do we need really? but no, for every good, normal thing they do, there is 10 things that seems to set people off hmm i just dont see how they can turn it around to please people that have turned on them for one reason or another sad

yeah he may have put himself in this position...it jsut kinda sucks...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Neemo's totally right. Haters or supporters have to see this as true.

For the nutswingers, things aren't gonna change, things aren't going back to 1991, GNR isn't gonna conquer, they will do minimal, they will disrespect you and you'll support them.

For the haters, same thing. This it what GNR is now. You hated the silence, now you hate the communication. You hated the late starts, you still hate the late starts. Blah blah blah.

You're all fucking boring.

Sky Dog wrote:

post of the year Big'un

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Love um, Hate um , or love to hate um, or don't care  It has always been that way.

The bummer is searching for Guns N Roses on google and landing in a negative forum.

Good points   -neemo-
"the bands touring, we're getting some kind of updates from the band/axl ... what more (as fans)do we need really? "

Smoke-
"All I know is, I got chills watching the two links from DJ's twitter account"

this is what being a fan is about!  your band is active. i remember the old mtv reports always started with "guns and roses have started enough controversy to fuel a 20 year record career" 

We now have more from the band via internet. check out the female voice in this Leeds clip       "OHHHH MY GOD! "  sounds to me like shes having a killer time!  DO any of you guys remember feeling like this?  Or did you notice yourself logging in excited to read this forum and how fast it was moving DUE TO WHAT GUNS WERE DOING?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Neemo's totally right. Haters or supporters have to see this as true.

For the nutswingers, things aren't gonna change, things aren't going back to 1991, GNR isn't gonna conquer, they will do minimal, they will disrespect you and you'll support them.

For the haters, same thing. This it what GNR is now. You hated the silence, now you hate the communication. You hated the late starts, you still hate the late starts. Blah blah blah.

You're all fucking boring.

Do you come home after a long days work, boot up your computer with a glass of good vintage Chablis at your keyboard, leaning back in your swivel chair in your gown and slippers thinking, "Hmmm wonder how I can boost my self confidence today. I know, I'll argue on the internet"?

Or did someone in your family lineage perpetuate a "cuntish prick" gene that became dominant in you.

People round here seem to have a set of unrealistic standards set for this band, and when their personal standards aren't met, everyone else is wrong. Laughable.

Board footer