You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

bigbri wrote:

Haha, you don't even know me. Go away with that crap. Thanks for "cuntish prick" though, that gave me a chuckle.

Russtcb, I'm looking at the big picture, not this tiny blip on the radar.

The back and forth has become dull and predictable. It's way old. Don't you guys get tired of it? I get tired of reading it, I know that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Only on a GN'R board, and by GOD I MEAN ONLY on a GN'R board is expecting mutual respect from the band you follow, expecting new music, and at least 1/4 of an effort in promotion.... "unrealistic" standards.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Guns N' Roses showed up late TWICE.

TWICE?!

dunno where youve been but theyve been late for nearly every single show they've ever done since 1990 16 19

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Neemo, don't even try. Everyone has fallen into their camp, their little hate-it or love-it cult.

Very few of us have disconnected from the drama. Before we knew Axl was dick, we liked the music. Before we knew anything about any member of GNR we knew we liked what we heard.

No one can seem to find their way to that place anymore.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

They can't find their way to that place anymore, because that BAND DOESN'T EXIST.

Just hear me out before you roll your eyes. I guarantee you, virtually all of this would be forgiven if it was the actual GN'R. Alot of this shit with Axl is penned up aggression because he is blamed, guilty or not, for what you speak of.

Now the guy actually has new band, Robin & Bucket fans that hate him for the destruction of the initial CD band. This thing is so splintered, I don't even think people know what they're pissed off about anymore.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

I can still listen to the music. The music exists, Axlin08.

I've shed myself of the circus, and it feels good.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I hear you, i've done it myself. I ain't arguing with no one no more, I ain't gonna be long-winded about it anymore. All i've wanted for years, pre-during-post CD, is even more new music, 'cause that's what it's about.

It is what it is. There's no reason to be pissed off anymore.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

penned up aggression.

its "pent" up agression 16

that version of the band doesnt exist but the brand still does

bigbri wrote:

I've shed myself of the circus, and it feels good.

maybe thats what it is ... i mean i follow the circus but i dont really care what comes from it....at the end of the day its just the music that matters for me ... it took me a while to get there but once i disconnected then it was better ... for me at least

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Only on a GN'R board, and by GOD I MEAN ONLY on a GN'R board is expecting mutual respect from the band you follow, expecting new music, and at least 1/4 of an effort in promotion.... "unrealistic" standards.

Respect. Thats all I've ever expected/hoped/wished for, and I dont like the absence of it from GN'R, family and freinds, work collegues - anyone.
I dont ever get used to the lack of it, I just get more and more frustrated.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
faldor wrote:

What's that part about no real management?  Is he talking about the festival or GNR?  What happened to Doc?

Yeah that's the first thing that caught me eye in that whole tweet.  It read to me like GNR don't have any management (yet again).

Board footer