You are not logged in. Please register or login.

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

Re: Lost: the final chapter

redarmy76 wrote:

I'm with ya man, I have been on a Lost -a- palooza for the last month. I'm excited to see what happens

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so last episode was supposed to give answers...but it didnt really imo 16

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

We talking the one with the lighthouse?  Not if I'm an episode behind or not.  But, yeah, it gave answers the way Lost always gives answers - by creating more questions. tongue

I'm getting more and more nervous about the possibility of this show having a satisfying ending.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

no light house was 2 weeks ago now...last week was about Sayid

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Been on a Lost marathon for months now. Finally down to season 6.

I doubt this last season will give any final answers. They don't put the answers in written form. They explain some, but leave out most. They reveal more of the structure and workings of the island, but not why its like that, why it's there etc. Maybe no one knows and therefore they don't explain it. They got like 10 eps left now...I really doubt it will explain everything, but then again...I see no reason as to why they should. JMS, creater of Babylon 5 said that explaining everything takes away some of the myth and interest of the plots. He explained the Shadows vs Vorlons down to the final detail and people didn't like it. It wasn't good enough in some sense. Like.."is that it?" type of thing.

So, I'm excited and hope it will continue as it does. I like it. Too bad about Sayid going evil though. Or is he? I don't know whos evil and not. Maybe they all are..or none of them. Very post modern of them. I like it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

pretty crazy episode last night...though it was all history pretty much...still cool to see where richard is from

so do we thing that jacob and the man in black are some kind of embodyment of good/evil if not god and the devil

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

This season isn't doing it for me.. They're bringing in new characters & trying to emote sympathy & a vested interest in them, but I don't feel it. I like Jack, Sawyer, Kate.  Sayid & Locke are good as well, and a few others (Hugo etc). But I don't care much about the new people or the people introduced from last season (Sawyers girlfriend).  I'm also not into it for the sci-fi aspect (Black smoke, pig/monster).

I watched a little last night, but i got home late from the gym & just couldn't get into it. I'll likely just skip it until May.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

DAMN...

evil smoke monster locke is a bastard 16

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

So what's up with that kid?

Neemo