You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Lost: the final chapter

Neemo wrote:

wow...Sayid, Jinn, Sunn all dead

so whats the deal? is locke gonna kill them all except one?

where was Whitmore while they were infiltrasting his camp?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

wow...Sayid, Jinn, Sunn all dead

so whats the deal? is locke gonna kill them all except one?

Yeah odd. I skipped  a few weeks, but I guess I didn't miss much explaining.  Anything going on with the dual lives?? (JAck in the Hospital, Jack on the island etc)??

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

they are starting to realize that their lives are interconnected somehow but dont know why

Desmond was in charge of trying to get Charlie under control...charlie saw Claire and fell in live then convinced desmond that they were missing somethign of their lives..desmond hit Locke with a car and then Jack saved locke's life, and in researching locke he met up with Bernard...Desmond works for Whidmore, but had never met Penny...then in trying to find out who penny is (after a revcelation with charlie) he meets her half brother (Daniel faraday)

sawyer is a cop and miles is his partner...they have arun in with Kate (the fugitive)

there was a fantastic episode about richard's past

lots of shit goin on tbh, i'm likin it

oh yeah Jack met Claire cuz desmond talked her into goin to the lawyer before she gave up her kid for adoption...and the lawyer she went to see happened to be the lawyer that was dealing with Christian's will so they found out that they were siblings

Sayid rescued Jinn who was captured by the thugs who were shakin down sayid's brother...and the same thugs were under Sun's father's employ...in trying to escape Jinn accidentally shot Sun, and before jack saved Locke's life jinn and sun were also being admitted to surgery

Locke got a job at a school with Ben

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

^ and Ben's adopted daughter was one of the students at the school.  Also, Ben lived with his Dad, who referenced getting the job with the Dharma Initiative years before to try and make a better life for Ben.

The preview for next week looked like it was going to go back into the Man In Black/Jacob relationship some more.  I hope it wasn't just a tease that isn't going to happen, but they don't have a ton of episodes left, so it might have been.   

Jack picking up on that Locke can't kill them (Just like he couldn't kill Jacob), but he can make them cause each other's death was a pretty interesting twist I wouldn't have thought of. 

They're setting it up enough to look like Jack's going to be the one to be the new Jacob, I can't help but think that it's going to go some other way.  Although, Sawyer being so anxious to leave is making me think that it's going to end up with Jack being the new Jacob, and Sawyer being the new Man In Black.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

so what? 2 more episodes left?

we are planning a Lost finale party....and i got me my dharma beer bottles labels ready to paste onto a case of coors light 16 and the wife's making a dharma cake

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

alright so jack is the man...now what? 2 1/2 hours of jack and locke scrapping it out?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Hated the finale & ending.. Anyone else??

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I didn't hate it, but I can't say I was happy with all of it.  They had too many open things throughout the series to really be able to wrap up all the questions, even in 2-1/2 hours.

This is just another example where there was nothing they could have done to make everybody happy.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^ The whole season disinterested me to be honest. When I saw the season premiere, and it introduced new characters & plotlines,  I knew it'd go badly. Just my humble opinion.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Wasn't very happy, no.

My review

http://spitfireix.wordpress.com/

Board footer