You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: The NHL 2007-08 Season Thread

Backslash wrote:

Discuss hockey related topics in here...

Boulerice got 25 games.  I say that was justified.  It was a brutal attack!  He even broke his stick on Kesler's chin.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Radical that I am, I would've taken the win away and ended his career permanently. But 25 games is pretty good.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Man toronto sucks 4

they lost 6-4 to pittsburgh on sat and were out shot 52-26 for a team that pays soo much on D they sure do suck

Backslash

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Man toronto sucks 4

they lost 6-4 to pittsburgh on sat and were out shot 52-26 for a team that pays soo much on D they sure do suck

Why do you care?  Aren't you a Wings fan?  It makes me happy when Toronto sucks. 16

Communist China

I'm excited for the Sabres/Leafs game tonight. Got to get above .500. And Toronto games are usually fun.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Man toronto sucks 4

Why do you care?  Aren't you a Wings fan?  It makes me happy when Toronto sucks. 16

in leaf nation no other games are televised so thats all i get to watch its sad and frustrating at how sad it is 16

Sabres shouldnt havea problem CC dont worry 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

told ya 16

fuck Leafs have a 2-0 lead with 10 minutes left and they lose 5-4 with 3 seconds left in OT on a shot McCabe put in his own net 17

Communist China

Great game last night. I wish I could've been there to see those dickwad Leafs fans whoop it up for 2.5 periods then leave with tears in there beady little eyes. Congrats to Versus for recognising the LEafs-Sabres rivalry. Most of the time it gets ignored, but the 4 games a year in Buffalo are very heated and dangerous for fans even.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Kris Draper had his 5 game goal scoring streak snapped last night in the Red Wings' win over SJ

Osgood is playing an awful lot this year....must be saving Hasek for later on

Backslash

Backslash wrote:

Hey Commie, that was some game last night, wasn't it?

Board footer