You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: the tour is back on!

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

This is a great time to be a GNR fan....you have Axl and the boys kicking ass on the new songs and with the new line up really turning heads....meanwhile Slash is busy making what's shapping up to be a kickass solo album and tour as well.

It's pretty much the best of both worlds, double the cool music, double the shows, and it seems they're both really happy and kicking ass at what they do. I'm loving it...hope we get some aussie shows!

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I am hoping that it really does happen at some point this year.  Ofcourse, I'll wait until next year if I have to but all this touring they are doing now is getting me pumped to see them.

I was already all over a NA tour then my whole trip to Canada got jacked and now I'm really looking forward to a NA tour.

Assuming they do Chicago and at least one date in Ohio, I'll be at those shows too.

I think I am gonna Milk it if they play let's say MSG and maybe do like a Hammerstein again or even if they play Jones Beach or Nassau Coliseum on Long Island, I am at all of them.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I was already all over a NA tour then my whole trip to Canada got jacked and now I'm really looking forward to a NA tour.

Assuming they do Chicago and at least one date in Ohio, I'll be at those shows too.

I think I am gonna Milk it if they play let's say MSG and maybe do like a Hammerstein again or even if they play Jones Beach or Nassau Coliseum on Long Island, I am at all of them.

Yeah, I may even get over that way. I've always wanted to go to a show at MSG for many reasons so I may do that. If they do something smaller like Hammerstein again, I'll definitely get in on it.

Hell if you do that, then we must meet up!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I have a free place to stay in Queens so I would likely go up there as well....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

madagas the slumlord? 16 19

Sky Dog wrote:

it would be hotel Uncle Bobby......

Looks like we are getting an NYC - GNR party started!

Board footer