You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Corey Haim Found Dead

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Scotty Schwartz from The Toy, i'm assuming. I wonder if there will be anything worthwhile on eBay.

I know alot of people are calling it a shame, but the reality is, the cat was doing extremely low-budget films at this point in his career, and if he did have money, he spent it on drugs.

Even Michael Jackson died in TONS of debt.

dr_love6977 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Damn I forgot about Blown Away. Mainly because I think of it as a Nicole Eggert movie. Once she took her clothes off, I forgot it was a Corey's movie.

As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, looking back - Blown Away was really Haim's last significant movie. Took on a cult appeal, and he was the lead star for the film. He also did a pretty good job with it too.

Haim fucked up real bad. That cat used to be engaged to Nicole Eggert, and still chose drugs over her. Fuck - addiction is a bitch.

Did you see that pawn shop security cam footage of him pawning her ring for drugs?

I remember that from the E! True Hollywood Story. I don't think that was Eggert's ring though. I thought it was Cindy Guyer...

amd_guyer.jpg

This guy was apparently engaged several times to several women, but never married.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Corey Haim apart of drug ring
March 15, 2010 / TMZ

The prescription for Corey Haim that was allegedly part of a fraudulent prescription drug

ring was for OxyContin.

The State Attorney General's Office tells TMZ Corey's name turned up in a massive investigation that started in October, 2009.

The A.G. says a prescription for OxyContin was written for Corey on a prescription pad that was not signed by an authorized doctor.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Corey Haim's Funeral: Toronto Not Paying, Feldman not going
March 15, 2010 / People

corey_haim240.jpg

Despite claims by Corey Haim's mother, Judy Haim, that the city of Toronto would foot the bill for her son's funeral Tuesday, a spokesman for the city says that's not the case.

"The City of Toronto confirms no involvement in funeral costs for Mr. Haim," Toronto's communications director Kevin Sack said Monday. "The City of Toronto has never received an application for assistance with the funeral costs for Mr. Haim."

Meanwhile, Haim's longtime best friend Corey Feldman says he won't attend the service.

"The family has decided to make Corey's funeral on Tuesday a small private affair," Feldman said in a statement. "Understanding the recent media attention and to be respectful of the family's wishes I have decided not to attend. Instead I will remain in Los Angeles quietly mourning and planning his memorial."

Haim, 38, died Wednesday of a possible accidental drug overdose, though toxicology reports are pending. The former teen idol and star of The Lost Boys had battled substance abuse problems for much of his life.

Board footer