You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Slash: 'Rose Is Misunderstood'

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
russtcb wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You can thank Axl for helping make Slash the media whore he is today.

This place is like a long running Cartoon that never got cancelled... "Gn'R" forums that is.

That's what I think when I read this everytime I log on.

You know what's weird? I saw this story somewhere around the net and posted it here strictly because it was Slash complimenting Axl (in a way) and somehow it got turned into this. 16

And something else I find funny; the local idiot on WRIF yesterday actually referenced this story after playing Paradise City and he says:

"So I was reading that Slash said Axl sees things in color and Slash sees them in black & white, and Slash says that's what makes Axl think he's so great and makes him hard to deal with"

I was like "HOLY SHIT! Way to TOTALLY bend the story completely out of shape!"

2nd Gnr Related Media fuck up this week

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

2nd Gnr Related Media fuck up this week

What was the first?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
russtcb wrote:
TheMole wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Quoted for truth. People don't really seem to want to see this.

The only thing that does bother me though... you guys feeling the constant need to vent your feelings and calling them "truth" for some odd egotistical reason.

Who's calling their opinion truth? And we're all here to share our opinions right? I don't see anything egotistical about that. I apologize if it's coming off that way, it's certainly not the intention.

Erm, what? So, ok, English is not my mother tongue, but doesn't the first part in bold above directly contradict the second part in bold? If this is some weird saying that I've never heard before that doesn't mean what it seems to mean, then I apologize for going off like that. If it isn't, then I'm sure you can see what I was getting at, right?

I must confess that I'm a money loving capitalist pig myself, I see nothing wrong with Slash doing those things just for the money. I'd have to be quite a hypocrite to say otherwise. Maybe that's why I'm so protective of him and his shenanigans, if you call him a whore, you might as well call me a whore. I'm not a whore.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Till we walk a mile in his shoes, we should not really judge..its so easy

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

By being the biggest whore. He'll play with anyone, hold contests to play on your band's album, etc. Slash will do anything/say anything just to stay in the spotlight. Used to love him, but now I can't stand him. Biggest fucking whore.

Quoted for truth. People don't really seem to want to see this.

Sure, there's some truth to it.  This is yet another area where Slash and Axl are complete opposites.  Both could do better for themselves by being in the middle, but I'll take Slash's approach over Axl's every day of the week.  I guess I just ignore the stuff he does that I don't care for and enjoy what I like.  I'd love for Axl to give me more options to do the same.

So true.

Anyway, I also agree with Russ. He posted a positive article and it turned into a Slash bashing with a little Axl killing, too. Crazy we are 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

it's funny how in rock n roll it's kind of about doing what you want to do and not care what others think. So Slash does what he wants to and because he gets paid for things he's a whore. Axl doesn't do anything for the most part and he's a badass rocker loaded with integrity?  Ummmm.... I don't follow.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Aren't the real whores guys like Tommy and Bumble who have sold out their integrity to play in a glorified cover band?

Board footer