You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: www.tommystinson.com

faldor wrote:

Just launched earlier tonight, cool video of the band jamming WTTJ and You're Crazy acoustically.

www.tommystinson.com

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

That was a really cool video, hope to see more stuff like that

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Awesome, Tommy has been pretty incognito off stage this tour, its really cool he has decided to do this. Bring on a Riad rehearsal 9

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

This is cool. Soul Asylum is supposedly puting out a new album later this year. I wonder what if any involvement Tommy has with the writing on it. Not much I'm sure as Dave Pirner pretty much writes all the music for Soul Asylum but Tommy would no doubt play on the album I'd think.  I'm glad Gn'R are touring an finally seem to be coming together as a real band but part of me hates the idea that new Soul Asylum material may revolve around Tommy's touring with Guns N' Roses.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I like that this is happening. DJs out promoting himself & GN'R, Ron always is, now it looks as if Tommy's getting in on it. I would love for the world to be allowed to get to know these guys as Guns N' Roses instead of the average dude just thinking it's Axl and some guys.

For that to happen they'd need to put out albums on a  consitent basis which will likely never happen. Then you'd need the media to fully accept it and hope for some sort of cover on Rolling Stone or some other high profile magazine featuring the guys on guitar and bass with big huge letters saying GUNS N' ROSES.  I don't see the world ever looking at Guns N' Roses as anything other than Axl and a bunch of new guys.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thats a really cool vid...dizzy singing most of it and ron tackling the high axl parts 16

Sky Dog wrote:

nice...if any lineup sticks, I think it will be this one. Stuff like this shows that they may actually care this time. Something tells me that a new album will happen this year.:cool:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Board footer