You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The GNRev Cover Song Challenge

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

You mean like as a group? I thought that idea was cool, like sending guitar parts/ drum tracks to each other etc as kind of like a group project over email....probably not too far outside how Chinese was actually made wink

Wow I hadn't considered that !!! Thats even better its a win win situation. We should make it happen. I got lots of tracks here for better !

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

That Slither is awesome!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That version of crazy bitch is awesome!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

You mean like as a group? I thought that idea was cool, like sending guitar parts/ drum tracks to each other etc as kind of like a group project over email....probably not too far outside how Chinese was actually made wink

russtcb wrote:

I would be ALL over that, as would the dr_

Stepvhen wrote:

Wow I hadn't considered that !!! Thats even better its a win win situation. We should make it happen. I got lots of tracks here for better !

Awesome, awesome!! What software are you using. I've got protools now and I think the good doctor did as well...so compatibility shouldn't be too much of an issue...we can always just export to wav etc anyway...the biggest thing will be making sure we keep it to a time sync of some kind...especially those of us adding stuff in the middle or something....but I'm sure we'll get on top of it all.

What stuff is complete for better and what needs adding?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer