You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: The GNRev Cover Song Challenge

Stepvhen wrote:

thanks man guitar is my life

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Hey Russ, I just watched a few of the vids - Boys of Summer, Brownstone, Slither and Comfortably Numb - great job!!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words. This line up has only been together for about 6 weeks. We knocked out 30 songs and played 18 last weekend. I'm super pleased and surprised by all the kind words!

-Stepvhen, I'm gonna check out that Better as soon as I get home!

big_smile lemme know what u think

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

Sounds good. If we're gonna do this, we should start calling dibs on parts. If nobody minds, I'd like the high intro/hook lead, and the Robin solo at the end. Other than that, everyone can have whatever they want! I figure we'll just layer 30 rhythm guitars...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Steven's already done a kickass version of nearly everything though, almost makes me wonder if we should get Russ (or someone) to sing on it....then we start on the next track dividing stuff up? We could end up rerecording the whole album lol.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

^ Steven's already done a kickass version of nearly everything though, almost makes me wonder if we should get Russ (or someone) to sing on it....then we start on the next track dividing stuff up? We could end up rerecording the whole album lol.

Yeah, I was just thinking that the beautiful thing about the original is all of the contrasting guitarist's styles on it. Nothing against his version at all. I'm just saying he added the ground beef, now we just need to add the spices and sauce!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer