You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The GNRev Cover Song Challenge

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:

OH LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! I HAVE PRO TOOLS! 16

Haha, while I don't have protools (obvi) I do have some cheapy Sony software.. which will allow me to lay down guitar tracks then vocals seperately, which could help (or not).

As for the James idea, I'm down with it. Can't contribute much to CD I don't think but let me know where that goes & what you're planning on doing. First I gotta bang out this song, I think I know what I'm going to try.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ugghhh if i wanna enter this i had better start practicing 16 man where do the days go its been nearly 2 weeks since i picked up the guitar last sad

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

hmmm totally forgot about this again...work has been hell def wont be fit to do anythign for the 15th

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So here's something to whett the appetite.

I made this today, it's not my entry for the cover contest, but it's a little blues jam for a bit of fun:

Basicly I had to test out a video camera for work to make sure it worked, so I did this just to test it out. It's sloppy as shit, and all off the top of my head so not the most original of works...and there's quite a few fuck ups and slips.....and yes i'm not the best guitarist in the world...but I hope someone enjoys it cos I had fun playing it!

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

So here's something to whett the appetite.

I made this today, it's not my entry for the cover contest, but it's a little blues jam for a bit of fun:

Basicly I had to test out a video camera for work to make sure it worked, so I did this just to test it out. It's sloppy as shit, and all off the top of my head so not the most original of works...and there's quite a few fuck ups and slips.....and yes i'm not the best guitarist in the world...but I hope someone enjoys it cos I had fun playing it!

Great chops man, 22

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:

What's everyone's thoughts on this? I just talked to the dr and we are auditioning another bass player this Tuesday but we were thinking about recording the practice and putting a song up from that for the contest.

It would be kinda funny turning in a song from a bass player's audition but oh well, if we're gonna get it done by the 15th, that's pretty much our option.

Anyone else?

I was going to post on this. Will it be better for everyone if we extend it thru the weekend. Let's say Sunday night?  What is that the 18th?  I know some of us are probably busy during weeknights to actually record.

I'll get mine up soon. Today or tomorrow to get the ball rolling.

Board footer