You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: The GNRev Cover Song Challenge

PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Gimme a week will ya? I can to the guitar and bass drums during the week but can't do any vocals till the weekend

You may want to just wait until the next round. The first deadline was 4 days ago.

Do you want to try it as a 70's cover for the next round?  Myb set it at Sunday May 16th?

Steve you can still upload something when you get around to it.  I suppose we won't be doing any voting unless you all want to, it seems more fun just getting them up & watching. Myb if we get more entries next time, but I think there's only 4 or 5 to choose from.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah for my 2c i just think it's fun to see what everyone likes to play musically. Like lots of us have got to know eachother informally on here, and even though i've not met a lot of you in real, sometimes I feel like i know you guys, so it's nice to see another side of us all.

I think the whole voting and contest side of it could scare people off (like seemed to happen to buz) but I'll go with the flow. Just saying to me, the more people that post stuff the more fun it is, and it doesn't need to be about who's the best cos there's always someone better around somewhere. We could just get bumble to post and destroy us all hehe.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

We could just get bumble to post and destroy us all hehe.

That would be epic if he posted a clip on here.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anybody else do metallica? monkey? Dr Love? if i work on fade to black for a bit i could send it to one of ya for the solos over top? would be fun

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I'll grab the intro solo

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I'll see if I can get the timing of the chords down for a rhythym part. Em D C was it Neemo?

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

The verses are Am C G E, but there's a lot of arpeggiation.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I might get in on this.  I did covers before but now I have an interface so it won't sound like shit.  Maybe I'll bust out puppets again or something.

Board footer