You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Re: Paradise City Pulled from Slash's Solo Album

Gong wrote:

Dikk Hayd? 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ha nice! ...i didnt catch it until right now... 14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Inteteresting, it wasn't on the physical version in Australia, so it's wierd to me that it was in canada. I'm getting the UK version in the mail soon from my pre-order...so we'll see if it is or isn't included on that afterall.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

Isn't "Dikk Hayd" Slash's publishing? 

I know I've seen it somewhere before.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Yeah, it's on his Snakepit releases

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

for those who dont beleive that PC is actually on my copy of the CD, and that i'm just makin shit up as i go

like i said before from what i can tell EMI is distributing in both the UK and in the USA, and universal is distributing in canada and japan...anyway uni is obviously not gonna give emi the chance to make money of a big hitting track like PC (or EMI wasnt willing to pay the royalty on the track) ...thus it was pulled from the EMI release...thats my theory anyway

xd8fnt.jpg
xdw5ua.jpg
wmcntg.jpg

also in case anyone is interested in owning this version

http://www.amazon.ca/Slash-Dlx-Ltd-Coll … 796&sr=8-1

Album Description
Import Deluxe Edition including three bonus tracks: 'Sahara' (featuring Koshi Inaba), 'Baby Can't Drive' (featuring Alice Cooper/Nicole Scherzinger) and 'Paradise City' (featuring Fergie/Cypress Hill). 2010 solo album from guitar-slinging Rock icon Slash (Guns n' Roses, Velvet Revolver). On this, his first solo album, Slash collaborates with a wide variety of vocalists and showcases his diverse, surprising and exciting personal side. Features appearances from Ozzy Osbourne, Ian Astbury, Fergie, Iggy Pop, Adam Levine, Chris Cornell, Dave Grohl and many others. Universal.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ Hey for the record when I said it was 'wierd to me that it was' I wasn't questioning your statement that it was, I ment like it's wierd to me that they've done what they've done. Like Canada and Australia are both non-usa countries, and both commonwealth nations even. So it's odd to me that here I got a bare-bones disc with nothing, and you got a special edition with 3 extra tracks. I just ment from like a business perspective I was wondering what the motivation was. Like I get japan get extra stuff cos of the way the market works there, so I was just wondering what the distinction is between Aust/Canada from the label point of view.

Anyway, hope I didn't offend you, just wanted to clear up that I didn't mean in any way to be calling you a liar, just expressing surprise at the situation.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

nah its not you monkey i heard tell of someone "calling me out" saying i was lying and that the chain store i even bought it at doesnt exist 16

http://www.futureshop.ca/

besides i know you believe me anyway wink

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ hehe, ok cool smile Well that person just got owned then anyway! lol

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Mine doesn't even have Sahara on it.  I haven't actually opened it yet...

Board footer