You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: PAUL STANLEY: DOC MCGHEE Is Not Managing GUNS N' ROSES

monkeychow wrote:
Retribution wrote:

She tried to get him back into the fold last year when she went behind Axl's back and contacted Doug requesting him to write this letter to Axl.

So...problem with this is I can't see why beta would jepodise everything she's ever built for herself with Axl by doing stuff behind his back.

Then even if she did is it wise to then take happy snaps of the occasion? Why take a photo of it? What's did she tag the picture....

"Here's a photo of the time we met in secret to write a letter and betray Axl. Good Times."

Retribution
 Rep: 2 

Retribution wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

Funny how Dougie always leaned on Yoda, but started having issues with her when he himself got ripped off. Then again, if you seek blessing to your major business decisions from someone, s/he's probably worth a cut, you ingrate.

These people were parasites who, amongst other things, charged Axl $75,000 for an [obviously failed] exorcism, and who openly bragged to other Sedona residents of Axl's gullibility.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

I don't know, the ass kissing of that letter gave it a feel of authenticity to me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Retribution wrote:

It didn't work and Axl hit the roof when he found out and even kicked her out of the house for a period of time.

That would explain the silence from the Lebeis camp last year at least. I assumed Azoff had them on a leash and was even praising him for it 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I say again, why take pictures. You are risking your job with Axl to sneak around plotting with his ex-manager. Why take happy snaps?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

To try and present a settling of debts?

Retribution
 Rep: 2 

Retribution wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Retribution wrote:

She tried to get him back into the fold last year when she went behind Axl's back and contacted Doug requesting him to write this letter to Axl.

So...problem with this is I can't see why beta would jepodise everything she's ever built for herself with Axl by doing stuff behind his back.

Then even if she did is it wise to then take happy snaps of the occasion? Why take a photo of it? What's did she tag the picture....

"Here's a photo of the time we met in secret to write a letter and betray Axl. Good Times."

Only someone stupid enough to write a letter like that could be stupid enough to post photos of their encounter on facebook.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Retribution wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

Funny how Dougie always leaned on Yoda, but started having issues with her when he himself got ripped off. Then again, if you seek blessing to your major business decisions from someone, s/he's probably worth a cut, you ingrate.

These people were parasites who, amongst other things, charged Axl $75,000 for an [obviously failed] exorcism, and who openly bragged to other Sedona residents of Axl's gullibility.

I had actually read about the exorcism in the past but this is the first time I've heard of Yoda bragging about it.  It's really sad considering that none of that new age stuff he tried seems to have helped him that much.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer