You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Saint is a Sinner Too

misterID wrote:

Another song that reminds me of Jeff Buckley. If only Slash could have worked with him sad

It's a little boring, but its not terrible.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Was Rocco De Luca not a Reality Tv star?? on Rock Star Supernova or something???

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Lukas Rossi. My bad

Sky Dog wrote:

It's pretty cool...that is the one you wouldn't mind hearing Ax on. Either way, good tune.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

When he hits those high notes, he sounds like Klaus Meine of the Scorpions. It's a pretty good song, like the ending. I wouldn't call it a masterpiece or the best on the album.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

If you want the UK edition check the reviews thread.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Great song!

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

While listening im constantly waiting for the song to take off with a really catchy chorus or something (something more) but it never really happens. Still i like it, its no masterpiece for sure but pretty solid, will stick it on de auld ipod.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

While listening im constantly waiting for the song to take off with a really catchy chorus or something (something more) but it never really happens. Still i like it, its no masterpiece for sure but pretty solid, will stick it on de auld ipod.

That's what I love about this one. It forgoes the cliché verse-chorus-verse-chorus thing (which should never be a goal in and by itself) and instead builds almost like a classy striptease: slowly building the anticipation without working to a specific climax. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. Very, very cool song.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I've finally got the album. This is an awesome track, one of Slash's best work ever. I've just ordered the first Rocco DeLuca album. The guy is great.

Board footer