You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: My GNR Collection - WARNING LOTS OF PICS

Axlin16 wrote:

If that above figure is correct... it looks like either a Raven figure or Brian Pillman figure.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Now I've seen it all - a Guns N'Roses umbrella lol

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Wow, I had that Sweet Child O'Mine 7 inch single when I was a wee boy, it had Out Ta Get Me on the other side. I havnt seen that picture of the band thats on it for about 20 years, brings back a lot of memories. Jumping around my bedroom with a tennis racket pretending I was Slash is one of em lol!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Well it's my birthday today and my wife was kind enough to buy this for me:
24qsbox.jpg
oa3i8y.jpg

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

How did you get your hands on that one?? Ebay?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nice Aussie!

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah there was a guy in the US selling a heap of rare GNR stuff on behalf of someone else.  He wouldn't ship outside the US so another collector bought it for me and shipped it on.

Things like this I am always wary about authenticity etc, but the guy was selling a heap of rare collectible stuff, promo stuff etc etc, many things I had only seen a few times before, so I was reasonably confident.

A few months prior he had actually sold Adler's drum head from the WTTJ video - that was really cool, albeit for $2,000.

Goletti
 Rep: 0 

Goletti wrote:

AMAZING COLLECTION!! 22

Did you have a copy of GREATEST HITS in Vinyl??? I never saw it!! I want it!! please could you put some pictures and info about it? Thanks and congraulations!

Aussie

Aussie wrote:
Goletti wrote:

AMAZING COLLECTION!! 22

Did you have a copy of GREATEST HITS in Vinyl??? I never saw it!! I want it!! please could you put some pictures and info about it? Thanks and congraulations!

I don't believe GH was ever released on vinyl. I've certainly never seen it for sale or in anyone elses collection.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, there is no GH vinyl.

Board footer