You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Trouble in Bucketheadland?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

No, you're on the right track russtcb, that was more for Buzz. Basically, Buckethead has a whole back story to his character, just like Alice Cooper or Marilyn Manson or whoever else who does that shit.

Research, and you'll find info about Slip Disc, Bucketbots, the origin of the KFC bucket, Centipede Woman, etc.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I have a lot of his music on my mp3 player and listen to it quite a bit, but I don't care enough to do some research...I was just curious at the choice of words, that's all.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I would assume the enemy is like the theme park...all part of the overall kind of role play.

I do think from the name and his excessive height though that there's a fair chance the enemy is called that cos he has recuring back issues...but it's just a guess.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I would assume the enemy is like the theme park...all part of the overall kind of role play.

I do think from the name and his excessive height though that there's a fair chance the enemy is called that cos he has recuring back issues...but it's just a guess.

I was just going to say this.

nugdafied wrote:
bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

How exactly does Buckethead have "enemies" or whatever?  I mean I get not liking someone, but superheroes have enemies.  Grown men have people they don't like.

Pardon the expression, but doesn't bucket fancy himself a superhero of sorts?

It's just part of the Buckethead story. The crazy thing about Bucket. He requires his listeners to use their imagination.

Nothing amuses me more on these forums than when someone takes the Buckethead story so seriously. Thanks for the laugh Buzzsaw. Like, they see the guy, see his website, then think slip disc is him talking about his back!!!:haha::laugh::haha:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I apologize for not caring enough to look it up.  Wait...actually, I don't.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Pardon the expression, but doesn't bucket fancy himself a superhero of sorts?

It's just part of the Buckethead story. The crazy thing about Bucket. He requires his listeners to use their imagination.

Nothing amuses me more on these forums than when someone takes the Buckethead story so seriously. Thanks for the laugh Buzzsaw. Like, they see the guy, see his website, then think slip disc is him talking about his back!!!:haha::laugh::haha:

I don't get all the hate for it, really. What's the point? So, why the fuck come in this thread and shit all over it. Can you not read the fucking thread title? The word Bucketheadland should give it away right away.

I don't understand the point, really. Misinformed haters are the worst. At least when I bash Slash for the utterly unimaginative, obscenely average work he does, I've actually listened to it. Done my research.

Yeah, I get it, Bucket's a big joke. Then stay the fuck away.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I saw this thread and clicked on it wondering what was going on with BH.  When I read BH's post I found it obviously cryptic and the closest thing I could guess was that bucket in his own unique way was saying he was having back problems.  19

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
bigbri wrote:

At least when I bash Slash for the utterly unimaginative, obscenely average work he does, I've actually listened to it.

Truer words have never been spoken. 14

Board footer