You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: for the the posters that doesnt like others complaining about Ron

dave-gnfnr wrote:

For all the newbies that want to call me a troll. ( I am calling you out instead of taking other threads off topic, you want to bitch about me, then do it here).

Cry me a river.

This is a gnr forum is it not? And Ron is in the band. Ron threads are bound to come up don't you think?

And I am not doing anything that people were not complaining about BH or Robin back in 2000-2004, oh but that is right you  posters are a newbies and were not here back then were you? Because if you were you would know that I am far from a troll or hater.

The only reason it was ok to say things you don't like about BH or Robin back in the day is because they looked unique.  But Ron is such a "NICE GUY" that no one should be able to say anything bad about him.

At least when I complain about Ron its about his playing and not his look like most complained about BH. No one could complain about his playing so they just ragged on his look and said he didnt fit the band.

With Robin people used to always bitch about his goth look and his sloppy style of playing and that was always OK.

So why is it not ok to not like Rons playing in guns n roses???
And the answer is not he is a a nice guy.

Ron is probably the worse guy that could have replaced BH. He is not nearly as talented as BH all around, that is why they gave most of BHs melodic solos to DJ or Fortus.

Ron is a great shredder and can play some good riffs but when he comes to solo that is where he falters.

So people need to stop crying when me and others complain about Rons playing, its a disussion forum, not everyone is going to agree.

This is not Jarmos where if you are not 100% kiss ass all the time they ban you.

You can actually voice your opinion. So deal with it, and keep all your bitching about me in this thread when it comes to Ron.

The mods will thank you for it. If you dont like what I say about Ron in a thread, if you can refute my opinion great do it, but dont cry about me not liking something I said, stick to the topic. No one wants to read posts about you crying about me not liking something I said about Ron and not adding anything of relevence to the thread.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 14 3 13 I said 13 Oh Yeahhhhh!

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

You need the coolade icon for the oh yeah

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

My defence of Ron is not that he's just a nice guy and good to the fans, I think his playing is phenomenal as well. He plays all of Bucket's parts live with justice and sounds great with his own stuff too.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

My defence of Ron is not that he's just a nice guy and good to the fans, I think his playing is phenomenal as well. He plays all of Bucket's parts live with justice and sounds great with his own stuff too.

I have to agree, I do like Ron.  He can play better than anyone else in gnr at the mo, and also Robin..  Although he can play buckets parts quite well, I find it somehow lacking something, but thats just to be expected, I mean not to take away anytihng from Ron, he does a damn good job and I`m sure as hell Robin couldnt even try.
I hope this one stays in the band...I`m pretty much 'meh' about the rest.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Buckethead owns Ron Thal

/Thread.

as usual someone trying to start shit with other people because they have nothing better to do than bitch about stupid shit.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I for one really like jam and I put it on toast and sometimes even on biscuits if they haven't already got any

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

as usual someone trying to start shit with other people because they have nothing better to do than bitch about stupid shit.

Actually no, I got shit in one thread and was not going to go off topic in that thread, so i decided to make a thread for people that want to bitch about me or others not liking ron

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I like threads designed for personal attacks just as much as the next guy. But take this to the garden

Board footer