You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Slash Uk & Ireland Tour

johndivney wrote:

irish dates:
vicar street, dublin - 29th june
mandela hall, belfast - 30th june

tickets on sale tomorrow/wednesday @ 9. priced £34.

dunno what the english/uk dates are though more are to be announced soon.

both relatively small venues. gonna try & get to both. wish me luck 2moro morning tryin 2 get tickets!!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Good luck dude!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

SLASH has announced his full UK and Eire schedules for the summer. On Sunday, June 13th will be the Download Festival at Donnington Park in Derby. The Glastonbury Festival on June 27th is SOLD OUT. SLASH will play the Vicar Street located on Thomas Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. Tickets go on sale on Wednesday, May 12 at 9 am. The venue holds 1050 seated and 1400 - 1500 for standing gigs. On Wednesday, June 30th, SLASH will play Mandela Hall in Belfast, UK. Tickets for that show go on sale Wednesday, May 12. It is an over 18 show only with ID required. The second show will be at Edinburgh HMV Picture House on July 1st. Tickets go on sale Wednesday, May 12. The cost is 25 pounds. Seating is for 1500 fans! On Saturday, July 3rd, the show at the Manchester Academy in the UK is SOLD OUT. The Wireless Festival is on Sunday, July 4th in the UK.

snakepit.org

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Got my tickets for the Belfast gig!

johndivney wrote:

think the belfast n dublin gigs have sold out atm though probably more will go on sale at somestage.
i got tickets for belfast but was just too expensive to make the trip down south. if the setlists are spectacular & different night to night i'll reconsider.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

They better not have sold out for dublin ! And no way am I gin up to belfast to get myself shot for walking down the wrong street

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Finally got a ticket for the concert - let me know if anyone wants to meet before the gig.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2010/artists/slash/
Glastonbury highlights.  Looked a good gig...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

video "not avaliable in my area" - damn!

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

I hear Myles was ill at the Dublin gig. Saw videos on youtube and he hardly sung at all, but the audience didn't seem to mind.

I'm going to the Belfast gig tonight. Think I'll be the only one in the building there to see Myles Kennedy, so I hope he's better tonight.

Board footer