You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Axl fires back at Irv with lawsuit

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't remember a single instance of a statement, a rumor, or even internet gossip that AXL went to see Slash about a reunion.

I do remember Slash stopping by Axl's house unannounced, drunk, and babbleling about how Axl beat him, and he wants back in Guns. Slash later denied he was even there, then copped and said, well I was there, but I wasn't drunk and I didn't say those things. And of course he talked with Beta, not Axl.

Axl does indeed know the only way to be successful and be Guns N' Roses is with the old guys, the thing is - he doesn't give a fuck.

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm with JR.....Dave you are really reaching here....

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Wrong. That is all.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

care-bears.jpg

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok lets look at this argument rationally

Irving Azoff...

responsible or had a hand in getting both the eagles and van halen (mostly) reunited....Axl had to have an inkling that he would try to maneouver to get orig guns reunited..either that or he truely believed that azoff wouldnt dare

2 choices...to me axl seems to be a bit on the shrewd side of biz things so my wager would be that he knew that Azoff would try and that depending on his view at the time would A) go for it or B) fire Azoff....

so lets pick part B...for arguments sake...he hires Azoff uses his connections to get a greast deal then waits for Azoff to play the reunion card...once the album is out with guaranteed payout of debt then he lets Azoff go and done is done

anyway i refuse to beleive that Axl didnt think that Irving would try the reunion thing...of course maybe i'm wrong....but many of us guessed that Azoff = Reunion (or at the least an atempt at one) and we're on the outside lookin in...would axl really be that blind to things around him?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Not worth a serious reply. You're beyond the outer parts of the solar system here Dave.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
DCK wrote:

Not worth a serious reply. You're beyond the outer parts of the solar system here Dave.

And why is that? Axl is a known liar, and is always bending the truth.
I showed how Axl is claiming Az planned this, Axl and Slash did meet, and Scott even said there were reunion talks about a gnr reunion.

Using simple logic its very possible.

I am sorry if some of you cannot accept this is possible.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I`m bored with gnr drama, just gimme some fucking music
bucket ? big_smile

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Axl and Slash met up to talk.