You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Listen: Snippets of master tracks

Axlin16 wrote:

I can't believe that short little Bucket solo in Better doesn't get more respect.

Probably the only time on the album Robin's greatness overshadows Bucket's.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Damn, how many times will these stupid rockband files keep popping up. Anyone who thinks the songs on this album really consists of 6 highly processed group mixes needs to wake up and smell the pro-tools era. I wouldn't be surprised an over-produced album like CD would have something in the range of 30-40 tracks per song, if not more. Hell, I have the (real) master recordings of a song by the Killers and that's already 24+ tracks. My recordings are around 24-28 tracks, for fuck's sake...

Death_Cube_K
 Rep: 0 

Death_Cube_K wrote:

The Bohemian Rhapsody master track hace 50 tracks of only voices. So, anybody who want the multis of GN'R PM me wink

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Damn, how many times will these stupid rockband files keep popping up. Anyone who thinks the songs on this album really consists of 6 highly processed group mixes needs to wake up and smell the pro-tools era. I wouldn't be surprised an over-produced album like CD would have something in the range of 30-40 tracks per song, if not more. Hell, I have the (real) master recordings of a song by the Killers and that's already 24+ tracks. My recordings are around 24-28 tracks, for fuck's sake...

You are def right because real tracks would have each players part seperated out.
You would not have BH, Robin and Ron all on one file.

You have to think on most songs you have Axl, Dizzy, Pittman, BH, Robin, Ron, Fortus, Tommy, Paul, that is already nine seperate tracks, not to mention if BH is playing acoustic and eletric on a track those would also be sepeate.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer