You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Dj Ashba and Dizzy Reed: "We're working on a new album"

Dadud wrote:

I told ya'lls i had a hunch that they were going to include a new song in Rockband 3.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Min svenska är lite bättre, men...

"DJ Ashba and Dizzy Reed reveal they're writing new songs for a new Guns N' Roses studio album.

"It may come out in 2011," Ashba tells BA. "We've been busy touring for the past year or so, but we're also writing new songs. As far as I can tell, it's going to be a great album," says the unashamed guitarist."

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Ok, so where did the new album in November pushed back from July and the new song on RB3 thing come from? This article?

because I find it difficult to get pumped about a new album being written - theres no way thats coming out any time soon and to be honest, im more interested in the Bucket/Brain/Finck stuff than I am about this Ashba chap.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Ok, so where did the new album in November pushed back from July and the new song on RB3 thing come from? This article?

because I find it difficult to get pumped about a new album being written - theres no way thats coming out any time soon and to be honest, im more interested in the Bucket/Brain/Finck stuff than I am about this Ashba chap.

Nope. Rumored insiders.

MSL confirmed it too.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:
Manets wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Nope. Rumored insiders.

MSL confirmed it too.

so where are these rumours coming from? what basis do these rumours have? who are your sources etc...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I doubt we see anything for a couple of years at least. Although rest assured we can be happy as pigs n' shit contemplating every angle you could possibly imagine.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.  DJ said the album "MIGHT" come out in 2011.  We heard the same thing about CD for 10 years running.  I do find it refreshing that they are confirming that they've at least been working on new songs though.  But as we learned from CD, even if those songs are finished it doesn't mean they'll be released right away.  Especially with how Axl slammed Universal for their mishandling of CD.  I wouldn't think GNR would be at the top of Uni's priority list.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:
Manets wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Nope. Rumored insiders.

MSL confirmed it too.

so where are these rumours coming from? what basis do these rumours have? who are your sources etc...

GNR insiders. OK, don't believe, OK, bash me, whatever dude.... You asked a question and I answered with the truth.

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:
Manets wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:
Manets wrote:

Nope. Rumored insiders.

MSL confirmed it too.

GNR insiders. OK, don't believe, OK, bash me, whatever dude.... You asked a question and I answered with the truth.

I'm not bashing anyone? I'm simply asking for some credible information that leads people to believe an album has been handed in and a track will be on RB3? 

What insiders? What did they say etc..

Board footer