You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: whats going on

Tommie wrote:

I figured I'd give this its own thread since the only one that ever responded in the old thread was neemo. sad   What the heck was going on this morning?  Not only were we down, but the main page was a totally different website...something about brazillian clothing or some shit.

So yeah, what the hell guys?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

oh really? i didnt see that, all i saw was that the formatting on the forum was all fucekd up...

i hate to regurgitate the same old crap, but we're lookin into all the bugs that are still out there and why this slowdown and mysq errors have reared their ugly heads agian sad

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Fuck yeah, i felt like a little African Child.. it was some AFrican/Brazillian something... i was like WTF, shit got shut down thanks to the moggs yikes

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

Anytime the board screws up like that, my first instinct is that there must have been some major news and the board is overloaded.  Kind of like it was back when the leaks would surface, or Uncle Axl was chatting.   That moment of excitement is fleeting however, but it does make me think that for a second

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^ Haha, yeah. I always thought it'd be a good PR thing for GnR to have shut down HTGTH back in it's heyday (06) and once it's back up make a press release or leak a song.

Anyway, I saw what the others saw, mine was some Downy/Febreeze African charity page. I thought we lost the rights to our domain name, and someone else picked it up. But I figured it was probably some african or chinese or russian spam site, full of viruses & horses so I was afraid to click anything. The I thought I came down with some nasty Google Redirect Virus too..  Wierd stuff, glad we're ok.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Board footer