You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Slash - Rocket Queen Live in Milan

Neemo wrote:

holy fuck! thats scary shit did they catch the guy? fuck me 18

Sky Dog wrote:

just watched this...pretty creepy. He was a big dude too.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The security guy totally saves Slash, what a fearless diving tackle into the abyss 9

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

scary shit...hopefully they put that guys ass in jail

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

What an unbelievable fucking asshole, ruined the best bit of the song for everyone.

Mind you, one of the other guitarists coulda stepped up to the plate and rattled through the solo once it was obvious that Slash wasn't gonna get a new guitar in time - I thought it was ingrained in every rock guitarist's DNA... big_smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

That crazy mother fucking!!!!!!!!  Could have been a dimebag part 2.  OMG, if slash would have died I would have lost it.  We are LUCKY nothing bad happened.  Thank god that man tackled him!!!!!!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

surprised, they didn't stop and just count in and start at the solo.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

SHIT...

The scariest part about that stuff is it's over and done before anyone even knows what happens.

Everything changed after Dime. Serious shit. Would've been cool if Myles saw him and swung that mic stand like a baseball bat.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Man scary stuff when weirdos do shit like that.  Classic how nonchalant Slash is about the whole thing, kudos to him for that!

Now all we need is some clever dick to edit an image of Axl onto the fat guys face and we have ourselves a youtube hit or at least a funny gif.  19

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Could you imagine if that happened while Axl was performing?  I have a feeling things would've gone a little differently.  For one, it's safe to say the song wouldn't have continued at that point.

That is f'ed up though.  Hopefully that guy got what he deserved.  And I'm sure he did.

Board footer