You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Slash North American Tour

Sky Dog wrote:

that sounds like a great bachelor party...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

except that everyone in the wedding party is like 4 hours away and i'm not in the wedding party (that i know of) 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's going to be Atlanta, Chicago, or Milwaukee for me if I can swing it.  Maybe I'll do Atlanta and drive home afterwards so I don't miss 2 days of work...

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

No it's ok Russ. I wouldn't want to make the trip to Mt. Pleasant either. I've already seen Slash with VR twice.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's going to be Atlanta, Chicago, or Milwaukee for me if I can swing it.  Maybe I'll do Atlanta and drive home afterwards so I don't miss 2 days of work...

I am down for Atlanta, when do tix go on sale?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I saw slash a month ago and he wasn't half assing anything...I thought he was playing better than ever before.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

29 Aug 2010 - Warfield Theatre - San Francisco, CA

I MIGHT go to this just for the sake of seeing Slash for possibly the last time. His solo album blew, care nothing for the singer, so would be going basically for shits and giggles.

M.I.A. euro tour ends mid August and her calendar late August onwards is obviously being saved for the U.S. tour, and since she always hits Frisco(sometimes first), that takes priority.

Will take a wait and see approach with this.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I am down for Atlanta, when do tix go on sale?

Not sure.  I don't think my wife is going to want to go, so I'm still working out the logistics.  I can go with my best friend from Chicago if I do Milwaukee or Chicago or go by myself to Atlanta.  Advantages and disadvantages to both...

Board footer