You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Rolling Stone (50 Best Songs Over 7 Minutes Long)

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Estranged is the best guns n roses song ever

Agreed!

Pictures Of You - The Cure 9

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i woulda went with NR...but whatever, its a dumb list anyway...songs over 7minutes? here want to kill a week? check out this list 16

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Guess they are running out of ideas for lists. Cool to see Estranged on the list this time. Coma would have been better but its Rolling Stone.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
Pride&Glory wrote:

Guess they are running out of ideas for lists. Cool to see Estranged on the list this time. Coma would have been better but its Rolling Stone.

They should try to do something more challenging.  How about Best Songs that start with the letter "Q" or Best Songs with a one-word adjective for a title? lol

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'd take Estranged over NR and Civil War every day.  Coma is right there, but since it wasn't released, I imagine it wasn't considered for the list.  That's likely why a lot of songs you guys would like to see aren't on the list.

Agreed. I love all three of those songs, but to me Estranged is the best. A total "team effort" if you will. Axl at his best, and Slash at his best. I still get chills listening to Slash's work... 16 years later!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

buzzsaw wrote:

Jesus of Suburbia is a very good song for Green Day.  That album is their best ever in my opinion and their only really good one since Dookie.

I agree Jesus of Suburbia is a good song, although on the whole American Idiot I don't like that much.

Does anybody actually like Champagne Supernova? Oasis has fame for some reason, even though they had 2 hits and a thousand albums.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Jesus of Suburbia is a very good song for Green Day.  That album is their best ever in my opinion and their only really good one since Dookie.

I agree Jesus of Suburbia is a good song, although on the whole American Idiot I don't like that much.

Does anybody actually like Champagne Supernova? Oasis has fame for some reason, even though they had 2 hits and a thousand albums.

It is a good song, my whole point was that there is no way in hell it's one of the 50 greatests songs over 7 minutes.

Board footer