You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

-D- wrote:

^
haha
depending on the message board

read www.thegnrsyndicate.com

u will see i am consistent

u do realize other forums delete my posts right? So yeah i am a fan of GNR so am not gonna  hate on everything but my posts are generally positive at the other place cause my other ones are deleted.... u didn't know that?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

D, I remember you very clearly on HTGTH. And you were completely
different over there than you are here.

You do realize I got banned at HTGTH for not being a nutswinger, right?  Jarmo would have banned your ass in a second if you talked shit about GNR or Axl like you do here. Or posted anything negative. But yet, you're still a member over there... Hmmm....

And the bullshit "I'm a fan of the new band" then you turn around and slag them every chance you get, going back a very long, long, way, got old a long time ago.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If this shit didn't happen all the time, maybe some would believe it, but it is the sum of all past events that is pushing people to the limits.

No, that's bullshit. The same people who have been saying the same bullshit are still saying the same bullshit they've been saying during every other "incident" that comes along. This twitter thing is just an excuse to say it again. And then of course there's D, who's perspective changes depending on whatever message board he's on at the moment.

But people acting like this is some kind of huge outrage is more than a little of an overreaction, and, tbh, is a bit ridiculous and childish.

Now, if you've had something brewing for a while, like Russ, and this somehow sets you off, that's one thing. But acting like this is a huge deal is just stupid. It's a hacked twitter account. It's happened to a shit load of celebrities. AND IT JUST HAPPENED.

Did he actually post it then turn around and change his mind? Maybe. But acting like he did, for a fact, do it is what's truly bullshit.

All I see are a bunch of people either overreacting or using this incident like they do with every other incident invloving GNR in the last ten years, to insert more of their assumptions and opinions about shit that doesn't really matter.

Yeah, you don't about GNR anymore or Axl. What's new. That's why you can't stop fucking talking about them.

Well I've pretty much had it also. If this isnt cleared up by the time I get home from work I'm cancelling all travel plans and getting my refund. Even if it is, its left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I'm still thinking about getting a refund. I've had about enough of these letdowns as I have fernandos childish tweets in the name of Guns N Roses.

-D-

-D- wrote:

^
So let me get this straight, in ur world, nobody is allowed to change their mind?

I was a fan of the new band but the more i heard and the more shit happened, my taste slowly turned to indifference. I am willing to give them as many chances as it takes to win me over because I  AM A GNR and Axl fan. So I want to like them and I want to be a fan.... They make it very tough,however, and as of today, I am fed up with it and no longer a fan of this GNR.

My mind can still change later down the road though. Im not one of these stubborn folks that feels once u believe a certain way, u can never be swayed or change ur  mind.

Of course I post different here.. its called being allowed to post ur opinions without censorship. amazing how different posts look when u  dont get deleted.

dont give me the HTGTH Shit. anyone who posted there with me knows I challenged the fuck out of the mods and always posted what I Felt. last couple times i did, posts got deleted, so i no longer even fuck with GNR section there.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You can change your mind all you want. That's cool.

But that's not what you do, D. You act as if you're still a fan of the new line up, but then procede to trash them. And you've done that for a long time. You're acting like you haven't changed your mind when you trash them, or I guess, now you've officially changed your mind. That's the problem.

If you would have said, "you know what, fuck them, I hate this new line up and Axl and all I want is a reunion." I could have respected that more than acting like you're still a fan... But then not really. You did that because you know your opinion would be totally jaded and irrelevant and no one would take you serious. You wanted to seem objective.

At least Buzz (and Dizzy from HTGTH) never hid the fact of where they stand.

And jarmo doesn't delete posts that call out his bullshit and he knows he can't argue with. He bans you. He only keeps the people around he knows he can abuse.

-D-

-D- wrote:

yeah but u are dealing too much with black or white.. sometimes i like the new band, sometimes i don't. listened to CD the other day while i worked out and thought it was pretty mediocre whereas when it first cameout i liked it.. my taste change quickly.

no idea why i have never been banned.... i can't explain it. i even challenged a mod to a vote off.. loser leaves HTGTH... ive have -10 karma.... I've been Pro Slash from the beginning..

it isn't a simple thing... i am a diehard Axl fan... so its hard for me to "HATE" something he does... but i go through ebbs and flows of being a fan and not being a fan.

I have always championed a reunion.. so u can't really go there.

when CD Came out  and everyone was drooling, did i not start a "The Guitars suck on this album thread?"

i try to see both sides of things... i may tell u why i hate the new band... but i can also tell u some qualities i like about the new band.  its gray... not everything is one way or the other.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You know what D? I'll respect your opinion, no matter what that opinion changes to from day to day.

Some days you feel like a nut, some days you don't.

...like the bisexual chick said once.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If this shit didn't happen all the time, maybe some would believe it, but it is the sum of all past events that is pushing people to the limits.

No, that's bullshit. The same people who have been saying the same bullshit are still saying the same bullshit they've been saying during every other "incident" that comes along. This twitter thing is just an excuse to say it again.

It's a hacked twitter account. It's happened to a shit load of celebrities. AND IT JUST HAPPENED.

Did he actually post it then turn around and change his mind? Maybe. But acting like he did, for a fact, do it is what's truly bullshit.

All I see are a bunch of people either overreacting or using this incident like they do with every other incident invloving GNR in the last ten years, to insert more of their assumptions and opinions about shit that doesn't really matter.

Yeah, you don't care about GNR anymore or Axl. What's new. That's why you can't stop fucking talking about them.

good post.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, that's bullshit

Wrong. It's damn right. There are tons of people here, who have gradually become embittered since that shitastic album rollout. Almost every person here, with the exception of a couple of the regulars. Apparently you haven't been around long enough here, or anywhere else. Believe it or not, there was a time when Bono was one of the biggest new Guns supporters over at MyGNR. I kid you not. And that's just one example. Then I can include myself, who actually got into an argument with Buzz during my early time here, because he was being too negative and unsupportive of the new band, and was a Slashite. Now look at me. Then there's James. And now Russ. And now Olorin, and so on.

Alot of people have bottled their feelings up about Axl for a LONG TIME. And now it's just starting to come out from people, who never used to feel that way. It's still weird for me to feel on this side of the fence, when I spent so many years as a supporter.

It'll be ironic that if this turns out to be a fluke, that the one thing that Axl WASN'T responsible for, is what gets him hanged by his last few fans.

misterID wrote:

The same people who have been saying the same bullshit are still saying the same bullshit they've been saying during every other "incident" that comes along.

Bullshit equates lying. No one has lied here. No one has said one single thing this isn't true, or isn't perceived to be true. Just because it doesn't line up with sucking Axl's cock, doesn't make it 'bullshitting' about it.

misterID wrote:

This twitter thing is just an excuse to say it again.

Don't you understand, or are you that addicted to the Kool Aid that you can't give it up? This is BIGGER than Axl cancelling shows. So let's say it's a hacked account, the POST-HACKING handling of the situation has been so amatuerish, as Olorin put it, that it destroys the final shred of credibility with this so-called band that these fans had. They were already on life support with these people, and now they've pulled the plug.

None of this shit would happen with Lady GaGa, you can bet your ass on that. Or Metallica, or Michael Jackson, even tho he's dead. ONLY with Axl Rose. I'm not even gonna say Guns N' Roses, because it doesn't exist. Slash doesn't handle shit that way. Izzy doesn't. Duff doesn't. Steven is a goddamn junkie, and he's GOT HIS SHIT TOGETHER MORE, than Axl when it comes to business. It's amazing.

misterID wrote:

But people acting like this is some kind of huge outrage is more than a little of an overreaction, and, tbh, is a bit ridiculous and childish.

Kind of like cancelling shows because of the Lakers game. Or doing a show 3-4 hours late for 20 FUCKING YEARS. Yeah, I know a guy that childish.

misterID wrote:

Now, if you've had something brewing for a while, like Russ, and this somehow sets you off, that's one thing. But acting like this is a huge deal is just stupid. It's a hacked twitter account. It's happened to a shit load of celebrities. AND IT JUST HAPPENED.

So somehow Russ or Olorin's opinions, because they're newly disenfranchised, are more valid than the rest of us, because we turned to the dark side last year, or the year before?

I know you better than that, you don't mean something that ignorant.

And that whole "it just happened" thing... with as quick as "it" happened, it could be rectified. That's the beautiful thing about the internet. You can start a mess in nanoseconds, and clean it up just as quick.

Think about that for a while. Let it REALLY sink in. Then you'll start to see how ridiculous this is on their end. Either A) Axl DID post it for whatever reason, or B) the lightweights in his camp have reached epic proportions of stupidity that they can't bury it just as quick.

Either way, they come out smelling like shit, and we lose. All of us.

misterID wrote:

So he didn't post it. The damage control effort has been as effective as the BP cleanup work in the Gulf. And it calls into questions, millions of dollars, contracts, lives, crew workers with the band, the band themselves, their futures, the fans, their lives, their money, their tix, their travel plans, promoters, their creditors, etc.

misterID wrote:

Yeah, you don't about GNR anymore or Axl. What's new. That's why you can't stop fucking talking about them.

Because every person on this board, and MyGNR, and HTGTH, and CD, and some Joe Blow's website, and Facebook, and Twitter, and driving down the road listening to a local rock station, or dusting off their old copy of Use Your Illusion II on cassette tape, or their old Philadelphia Spectrum 1991 GN'R tee... remember one thing... Axl Rose helped create one of the greatest bands in rock history and THE greatest band in those fans eyes... he also was a leading cause to it's destruction.

That creates a legendary love/hate relationship with the man, and for as much as they love him, because he is or was W. Axl Rose, they will also NEVER... EVER... FORGIVE him for it..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

No, that's bullshit. The same people who have been saying the same bullshit are still saying the same bullshit they've been saying during every other "incident" that comes along. This twitter thing is just an excuse to say it again.

It's a hacked twitter account. It's happened to a shit load of celebrities. AND IT JUST HAPPENED.

Yeah, you don't care about GNR anymore or Axl. What's new. That's why you can't stop fucking talking about them.

Yep.

I woke up this morning expecting to find the answer...and I did.

His Twitter account was hacked.

If people wanna play conspiracy and have fun with "Axl threw a temper tantrum" then that's fine with me. I have better things to do than that.

Axl and DJ have been in South Dakota buying guns and having a few beers. When I saw that the Twitter account message came from a different source than his normal tweets, I smelled a rat, but waited until today to see what was up. And yes, the source of the twit DOES count.

Thank you misterID for having your head on straight. 16

So damage control is bad. Well, they propably still don't really know what's going on. Peoples celeb Twitter account are usually hacked from time to time, and GNR management/control usually are dazed and confused.

That's a case closed, moving forward. So who was Ron pissed off at. Axl or the guys setting up the stage slower than anticipated?

Board footer