You are not logged in. Please register or login.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

justbill wrote:

They're probably looking at threads like this one right now... Laughing. While eating "breakfast" in Rapid City.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Olorin wrote:

^LOL!

I notice jarmo has deleted the thread discussing this trifling matter.

What a surprise from the world's oldest virgin!

If Ron did indeed get 86'd, why must the tour stop? Surely they could play minus one guitar player or hire yet another?

AtariLegend wrote:

If they have canncelled "Leeds And Reading", they'll never play another UK festival again.

Seriously though, hope Axl got stonned out of his mind and posted that for the lol's.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

hhhh.jpg
I'm talking right now to the Bald Freak Brazil representant and she just talked to ROn.

A friend of mine just emailed Ron too and he said "No band members have quit."

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm pretty crushed, I was so looking forward to the show and really believed they had the potential to do great things. Its all vanished in a puff of smoke.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

On a positive note, GNR will be in the news tomorrow.  At least you'd think.  Or are they so irrelevant now that people won't even bother talking about this?

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

Well perhaps Axl was satisfied with the paycheck and said "time to go home." tongue

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

A band member leaving at this juncture is no excuse. Its always a rotating cast. Grab some kid playing guitar on youtube and tell him/her they're the new member. The kid can learn AFD in one day and the tour can proceed as if nothing ever happened and no one will even notice anything different on stage.

What a way to announce your tour is canceled. We all knew this was gonna happen at some point, but I was expecting it when a major US tour was in the planning stages. When you fuck Azoff in the ass, don't expect good things to happen when you pull your dick out.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

If they have canncelled "Leeds And Reading", they'll never play another UK festival again.

Seriously though, hope Axl got stonned out of his mind and posted that for the lol's.

No promoter will even consider it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I wonder if Ron even knows what's going on.  Probably not.  Only Axl does.  Maybe Doc.

Board footer