You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

rocker91
 Rep: 1 

rocker91 wrote:

I wote the positive feed back about axl,  I just stumbled onto this site and was reading the post and thought Id put my two cents in about the show.. dint mean to to make ppl mad.. not a big guns fan but that show was fn awsome,,, oh and by the way im not del james, im a local in rapid city.........wahahahahahahah

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

^^^ Welcome to the Board, and thanks for the report on the show

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yes welcome...always good to see positive feedback on the band, sadly there isnt enough of it going around these days sad

and dont mind the locals....people are just grumpy these days

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
rocker91 wrote:

I wote the positive feed back about axl,  I just stumbled onto this site and was reading the post and thought Id put my two cents in about the show.. dint mean to to make ppl mad.. not a big guns fan but that show was fn awsome,,, oh and by the way im not del james, im a local in rapid city.........wahahahahahahah

You didn't make anybody mad. This site(and others like it) are mainly hardcores who have stuck around year after year after year following this saga, and as neemo pointed out, everyone is jaded. Its mainly just a hobby for forum junkies at this point and hanging out with people they've known a coon's age.

You're certainly welcome aboard this crazy train. 5

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
DCK wrote:

No the most ridiculous thing EVER is you trying to say those of us who see things opposite of you are conjuring up "unrealstic theories. My god.  Unrealistic theories?  What in the world of Guns N' Roses is unrealistic? Where have you been the past decade. Seriously give your head a  shake. The fact that you think some of us sit at home and try our damndest to come up witt these theories is so f-ing laughble.

This is you (after agreeing that it's 99% sure Axl did it himself) cooking up a superb theory how Axl bought a new phone sometime between shopping for guns with Ashba. Oh wait, maybe he bought it in the same store. Yes, we're on to you now Axl.

Absolutely. You can easily make a tweet from another phone. You don't need to use your own phone all the time to log on to the internet. I've logged onto facebook and twitter via a friends phone before. Whos' to say Axl didn't get a  new phone.

What you can't pull into your head is that your theory is way less plausible than the obvious fact. The account was hacked. Occam's razor. It actually helps.

Where have I been in the past decade? Laughable. Just because I don't think Axl suddenly bought a new phone and decided to use the English word of "cancellation" doesn't mean I don't know what GNR has going on.

I just look what's on my plate first before I start eating.

Oh for fuck sakes listen to yourself. I said he could have gotten a  new phone who knows. WHOA!!! So unrealistic. I said maybe he tweeted it from someone elses phone. People have done that in this world. Tweeted or facebooked from someone elses phone but no Axl Rose is Axl Rose and that suggestion is so unrealitcis hahaha! 14

Your'e funny.

Bono

Bono wrote:

Oh and CONRATULATIONS to DCK for giving me my first negative karma ever for suggesting Ron is too good for the bush league organization that is Guns N' Roses. Way to go buddy You felt so butt hurt you went the negative karma route. Hilarious.

This is what put you over the top and made you decide to give negative karama?

Ron is too good for this band. He should get the fuck out and join someone else. Joina band that will apprecite is worth and not waste his talent toiling away in Axl's fucking cricus side show.  He's got name recognition now so he deserves it. He doesn't need this bullshit and I love how he's not affraid to speak up even if it's juts a little bit.

Suck it up princess.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I gave you your second one just to take the pressure of DCK.  tongue

Bono

Bono wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I gave you your second one just to take the pressure of DCK.  tongue

14 Well I have two now so everyone feel free. I'm sure there's quite a few of you who have been dieing to and  my "perfect record" is tarnished so by all means..... 16

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Oh and CONRATULATIONS to DCK for giving me my first negative karma ever for suggesting Ron is too good for the bush league organization that is Guns N' Roses. Way to go buddy You felt so butt hurt you went the negative karma route. Hilarious.

Oh, actually I just picked a post you did and gave you one for all your average nonsense blabber. Little did I know that I stumbled upon one of your seldom posts where you actually have a point. That is, inbetween all the nonsense.

Suck it up princess.

So cute. 20  Want another one?

I said he could have gotten a  new phone who knows. WHOA!!! So unrealistic

Compared it it being hacked? Yes. Your smart phone-theory is alright, it's the combination of all of it that makes it unrealistic.

I said maybe he tweeted it from someone elses phone.

Maybe he stole Ashba's phone? You never know...

Tweeted or facebooked from someone elses phone but no Axl Rose is Axl Rose and that suggestion is so unrealitcis hahaha!

Yes, I picture it now Mr. Mulder. Three months after he last used his twitter, he buys, borrows (or maybe even steals? 11) a phone.

After finishing shopping guns with Ashba, Axl throws a hissy fit. It might just be because he didn't get that gun he wanted too. He pulls out his new, borrowed or stolen phone and thinks "I'm fucking done with this tour, and just to throw people off, he writes 'canceled' like they do in good old Blighty. 

Then, afterwords, Axl won't say a word, but continues on his little trip with Ashba, telling him in the process to "cover it all up" with a few smart-ass 'please buy my new custum seat toilet' and 'all is fucking well' posts. Just to cover up Axl's sudden mental breakdown. Or maybe the management called Ashba? You never know.

Sturgis event organizer then officially comes forward saying the hold up wasn't Axl's fault. I think maybe Axl's gun purchase was mighty persuasive in this matter, don't you think?

From Ron:

"Leaving for the UK on Monday, for the GNR TOUR. NOT quitting GNR, don't listen to any trolls and dweebs pretending they have a clue."

Board footer