You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

Neemo wrote:

didnt you know Olorin?

104er1u.jpg

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Neemo rox!  lol  HGTH? I think ? went there once. Is that the fan fourm you have to pay to post in ?

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:

pathetic....a whole huge thread over NOTHING. Just another example of too much information. Twitter and all these things SUCK. Yep, I am over 40 but Van Halen and Zep and the Stones didn't need this shit. Schedule a tour, show up and play. Axl has done that so far. I don't need to know why Ron got mad, don't need to know why Tommy is in Haiti, don't need a toilet seat form DJ Slashba. This is one of the most useless threads in new Gnr's sordid history.

"Too much of anything, is too much for me."

See Madagas, I'm 37 and I got to know what the good ol days were and do agree that I miss some of it. .......

AHH yes the Good ol days of gnr and the media !

" And that goes for all you punks in the press
     That want to start shit by printin' lies instead of the things we said
     That means you
     Andy Secher at Hit Parader
     Circus Magazine
     Mick Wall at Kerrang
     Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin,
     What you pissed off cuz your dad gets more pussy than you?
     Fuck you
     Suck my fuckin' dick

You be rippin' off the fuckin' kids
     While they be payin' their hard earned money to read about the bands
     They want to know about
     Printin' lies startin' controversy
     You wanna antagonize me
     Antagonize me motherfucker
     Get in the ring motherfucker
     And I'll kick your bitchy little ass
     PUNK"   .....  GNR 1991           22

PS long live Bumblefoot & "Slashba"

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Thats a cool picture, I always wondered where it originated from. Anyone know?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Del James closet

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist BUMBLEFOOT Interviewed At ROCK 'N REV Festival (Video) - Aug. 19, 2010 

Leah Cevoli of MFNRocks conducted an interview with GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal at the Rock 'N Rev Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota on August 13, 2010. You can now watch the chat below.

GUNS N' ROSES' late start at the Rock 'N Rev Festival '” where the band came on at around 1:00 a.m., nearly two hours after previous act ALICE IN CHAINS '” was apparently due to a technical issue and not singer Axl Rose's well-known tendency to start shows hours behind schedule.

According to the Rapid City Journal, festival official Dan Catullo said that a switchover from festival sound equipment to GUNS' own gear took longer than anticipated and also caused complications with the festival's video crew, who were filming the event.

Catullo said that Rose, who is notorious for showing up late or not at all for concerts, was "the most insanely professional gentleman that I ever met. He came and did his job exactly as contracted."

The long delay led to a large portion of the crowd leaving before GUNS came on, while others hurled beer cans and other objects at the stage.

The Rock 'N Rev Festival, part of the 70th annual Sturgis Bike Rally, was the first U.S. concert appearance by GUNS N' ROSES in four years and only official U.S. show of 2010.

As previously reported, GUNS N' ROSES has not canceled any of its upcoming shows, including high-profile slots at England's Reading and Leeds festivals, despite what appeared to be a message on Twitter from Axl Rose suggesting that the band was pulling out of its previously announced gigs. According to NME.com, festival organizers received confirmation from the band's management that Rose's Twitter account had been hacked and that the message was a fake, with next week's shows set to go forward as planned.

http://vimeo.com/14227190

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

he seems in pretty good spirits if you ask me

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Olorin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Thats a cool picture, I always wondered where it originated from. Anyone know?

It's Axl's personal portrait. He had it done and it hangs on the walls of his malibu mansion. He basks in it's glow whilst listening to unreleased GNR songs that we will never hear.

Board footer