You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: ADLER'S APPETITE To Film 'Alive' Video During SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTI

Neemo wrote:

ADLER'S APPETITE To Film 'Alive' Video During SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTIVAL - Aug. 17, 2010 

ADLER'S APPETITE '” the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler '” will film video for its new single, "Alive", during the group's August 28 performance at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood, California as part of this year's Sunset Strip Music Festival (SSMF).

ADLER'S APPETITE is in the middle of a 45-date, two-month North American tour which will conclude on September 6 in Sabula, Iowa, where the band will headline the Iron Horse Music and Bike Festival. Following the tour, ADLER'S APPETITE plans to enter the recording studio to record more material with longtime fiend and producer Anthony Focx (VINCE NEIL, BUCKCHERRY) for a late fall release.

Video footage of ADLER'S APPETITE performing "Alive" on July 10, 2010 at the Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana, California can be viewed below.

Fans can get "Alive" for a limited time when they buy a copy of Adler's tell-all autobiography, "My Appetite for Destruction: Sex, and Drugs, and Guns N' Roses", before October 27, 2010.

For more information, go to this location.

"We are really excited to be moving forward with original material," said ADLER'S APPETITE guitarist Alex Grossi (ex-QUIET RIOT). "I think people are really going to like the direction we are going in."

ADLER'S APPETITE's current lineup is rounded out by guitarist Michael Thomas (FASTER PUSSYCAT), bassist Chip Z'nuff (ENUFF Z'NUFF) and vocalist Rick Stitch (LADYJACK).

In "My Appetite for Destruction", Adler tells all, fearlessly addressing his struggles with heroin and crack addiction; his financial ruin after being kicked out of GN'R; his shattered marriage; and the severe health problems that nearly claimed his life on several occasions.

Steven finally appears to have beaten his epic twenty-year addiction. He has remained clean and sober for over the last few months under the watchful eye of family friend Dr. Drew Pinsky.

The other members of GUNS N' ROSES threw Adler out in 1989, saying his drug use was harming his performance. In 1993, the band agreed to pay him $2.3 million to settle Adler's lawsuit claiming a 1990 agreement by which he gave up his interest in the band was read to him and signed without his attorney present.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=144716

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: ADLER'S APPETITE To Film 'Alive' Video During SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTI

monkeychow wrote:

Cool.

I know the name is sort of lame, but I actually enjoy Adler's Appetite. The EP they did is on my ipod and when it comes up it's a good solid rock experience.

I've sent off my proof of purchase to the publisher to get the single, they sent me a link that didn't work, but I'm following them up about it.

Board footer