You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Duff Leaves Jane's Addicition

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Reunion conspiracy starts now!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

a Loaded reunion?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That was quick....

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

This is very strange

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

To me he was never really 'in' JA, just a hired gun to get a job done (gnr anyone).. Loaded never stopped, they have been recording past month or so.  A cd out soon and tour again, great stuff.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Bring on...Velvet Fucking Revolver with Myles Fucking Kenedy....I say it so often yet it never seems to happen...you'd think these guys have free will of their own or something wink

Duff just plays so well with Slash and Matt that it seems a shame not to!

Hope duff's ok though whatever happens....this seems like a bit of a surprise to me...I thought he was going to be recording with them and so on.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I`m looking forward to hearing the new Loaded cd, which is apparently a lot heavier and with the guy who produced Soundgarden on the job I`m sure it is.  I`m sure Duff will be back in VR as soon as Slash decides its alive again..  Axl is to Guns like Slash is to VR I guess.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, can't say I didn't see this coming. Janes isn't the same band without Eric Avery.

There's no doubt in my mind VR will come back, I just hope its not with Myles Kenedy. I know some of you guys like him, but his music on Slash's album was awful. If they want to be successful they need an established guy like Scott. And someone challenging, who won't make bland, cookie cutter songs. That's why I wish they got that Royston Langdon (yes, I'm in the minority tongue) from Space Hog. That could have been some trippy, rockin stuff.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah, I hope there isn't a bigger issue in VR.

They all keep saying it's fine, but at the same time Slash bailed to do his own thing so he could be 'captain of his own ship for a while' or something close to that I think he said. He also said something about there being a lot of egos in that band, maybe he just ment between his own and scott....but I do hope Matt, and Duff are still on good terms with him.

But I guess if Slash keeps affirming that he's still in VR we can assume it's ok for the time being, but given his solo outfit is booked to play festivals in march next year here, I'm guessing it's going to be a bit of a wait.

Board footer