You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: from mister saint laurent

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hope it never surfaces.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Robin on lead is enough to just toss it in the trash.  I heard enough of the pre-2006 version of him butchering the classics.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I knew Buzz would come in and bring us all back to our senses. 14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It does make me question the quality. I mean guys like rus who love robin would be all over it. But it does make you wonder if it would esentially be the RIR3 band just without bucket....and i'm not so sure about that. For my tastes both the original band and the 2010 line up is preferable.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I'd download the re-recordings, if they surface that is. They'd be cool to listen to, and not from a trainwreck pov either smile Genuinely interested in those.

Couldn't give a crap about hearing new Chinese tracks though, I'd prefer those http://rapidfire1983.com demos in all honesty.

edit: On holiday in florida i was handed a flyer for a wrestling show with MSL and razor ramon (scott hall) on the bill. Talk about a small world 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If you don't want to hear it don't download it. Pretty simple. Don't belabor how much you don't want to hear it. hmm

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I'm not too fussed whether it ever comes out or not.  If it leaks I would still download just so I could then bitch about it 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

If you don't want to hear it don't download it. Pretty simple. Don't belabor how much you don't want to hear it. hmm

You´ve got to be kidding me. This is a topic in the main section and you´re suggesting unless we´re interested in it we shouldn´t comment? And on top of that some of us were called liers for saying we´re not interested in it and still you think we shouldn´t comment on it unless we´re excited to hear it?  Ummmm.......

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
misterID wrote:

+1

I'd love to hear nuAFD. Even just to hear Josh Freese killing it!
Woudln't necessarily want to see it released as a standalone disc. But it would be cool as a bonusdisc of some sort.

Bring it on!

As for new material, I would try my hardest not to listen to it. The next album will be that much cooler for me if everything is fresh!
But if leaking it helps push a new release forward, knock yourself out!

monkeychow wrote:

Oh and Which of the live era vocals are redone again? I forget that too. Old age...lol.

Yeah, which ones?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah if new CD mateiral leaks I'll have a moral dilemma, on one hand i'm really exicted to hear what else Axl has around as I still believe in his songwriting abilities big time, on the other hand...hearing a full album of mastered new tracks blows you away harder than when the album is just catching up and making official what you already have.

In terms of official releases...I'd hope for a Chinese 2 well before a new AFD. No point trying to redo the past, Axl sounds amazing then, and fucking amazing now on the new videos, so I'd like to see him smash out some new stuff. Those screams he does these days...they're pretty awesome...love some more of them to surface on some harder edge tracks - but hey i'm just dreaming I guess.

Board footer