You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES - FOREVER TOGETHER // South American Tour Documentary

Manets wrote:

Director Murray Mile released that trailer:
http://vimeo.com/15790769

And said:
"Guns N' Roses Documentary in South America was a great experience unlike any other. The footage looks amazing. Hopefully in a few weeks, I'll be able to show off some of the footage/screen grabs."

Enter here:
http://www.murraymile.com/
And look on the right colom: Guns N' Roses - Forever Together"

He also said that once:
"Now, just found out today, That I'll be flying out to Brazil March 5th for a Guns and Roses Shoot. Working with a well known Director that has shot over 500 music videos in the last 3 to 4 years. His body of works consist of, P. Diddy, Soulja Boy, Fall Out Boy, Akon, T.I., The Game, and more. The list goes on. If you haven't heard of him, his name is RAGE. Check him out."

And before the Tour it was announced that Dale Rage was taping the tour, I hope it it released!

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

interesting ........more film for the vault big_smile

Manets

Manets wrote:
faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Is this THIS March, or LAST March?  I thought that all that stuff with Rage was supposed to happen on this tour, but those plans were scrapped.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I hope the title of the documentary is wrong. Unless forever now means until your contract expires or axl gets bored.

Manets

Manets wrote:
faldor wrote:

Is this THIS March, or LAST March?  I thought that all that stuff with Rage was supposed to happen on this tour, but those plans were scrapped.

He said before the tour, probably in February or January, when the tour was announced. The tour started on March 7th, at Brasilia, Brazil and finished on April 4th, at Rio, Brazil.

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I hope the title of the documentary is wrong. Unless forever now means until your contract expires or axl gets bored.

made me laugh.
obv joke but well delivered.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The footage is downright sick (in that good way)

The title of it.."togheter.." (dont wanna mention more of it because its so gay) is GAY.

johndivney wrote:

will ther be footage of the stage collapse & stuff surrounding the cancelled club gig??

Manets

Manets wrote:
johndivney wrote:

will ther be footage of the stage collapse & stuff surrounding the cancelled club gig??

I hope so!!!!

From his webiste:

GNR 2010 SAT Montage is here...
October 13, 2010
After some what of a long busy year, I have been trying to put together a montage for the GNR South America Tour. Well, it's finally here. I just uploaded it to the net last night, and I have to say, I'm blown away of the amount emails that I received in the last 12 hours.

First off, I would like to say, thanks for the kind words everyone. Second, I will do my best to answer everyone's questions as well. From what I gathered, majority of the emails are on a fan bases, which is fine. So, this is what I'm going to do. I'll wait it out for another 7 days, while more emails pour in. Then take the reoccurring questions and post them on my next blog with the answers. Sound good? good!

If you (GNR Fans), want to embed the video, you will have to go to my vimeo profile. click here, to access the montage video.

I'm not going to lie, but I miss South America. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be seeing you soon!

More info in one week then!

Board footer