You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Madagascar from London

Axlin16 wrote:

It's a decent live performance. Other than the extended intro, i'm not really seeing anything special that seperates it from the pack. I still like the 2002 performances of it the best.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

It's a decent live performance. Other than the extended intro, i'm not really seeing anything special that seperates it from the pack. I still like the 2002 performances of it the best.

I just listened to Madagascar from 2002 and you have a point. Sometimes I prefer his non-scratchy voice. But thanks for ruining our love-fest! 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Definately a really good performance. I can`t help but wonder what the reaction to the MTV Awards performance would´ve been like had Axl sang like this.  Sounds funny but maybe it would have changed the entire course of things and sped shit up. Ya never know.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think much would've changed. The 2002 issue had nothing to do with his voice. Honestly I don't think anyone paid that close attention.

People were too busy looking at a fat guy in cornrows and braids and a Jerry Rice jersey called Axl Rose, a bald guy with a pony tail in goth makeup, some freak with a Michael Myers mask and a KFC chicken bucket on his head, some emo guy on rhythm, Tommy Stinson, a drummer, Dizzy Reed, and some other guy with keyboards on springs.

THAT'S what fucked up 2002.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I don't think much would've changed. The 2002 issue had nothing to do with his voice. Honestly I don't think anyone paid that close attention.

People were too busy looking at a fat guy in cornrows and braids and a Jerry Rice jersey called Axl Rose, a bald guy with a pony tail in goth makeup, some freak with a Michael Myers mask and a KFC chicken bucket on his head, some emo guy on rhythm, Tommy Stinson, a drummer, Dizzy Reed, and some other guy with keyboards on springs.

THAT'S what fucked up 2002.

ha ha. The truth hurts don't it big_smile well done though thats it in a nutshell

tange
 Rep: 0 

tange wrote:

That intro sounds familiar. Not madagascar, but i can't put my finger on it yet.

tange
 Rep: 0 

tange wrote:
BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I still think the way he sang the ending during the Budapest 2006 concert is the best and should have ended up on the album. Add that and the intro in that video and remove the speeches and you got a whole new song that would have been tasty.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Yeah the way he sung the last verse that time was great, I sing it that way when I'm in front of the mirror with a hairbrush.

Check it out 9

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b496 … scar_music

Board footer